[Europe] WHT-cPanel - about 30 accounts

Hi
    I'm looking for a reseller package with european server location. Payment in dollars is better for me. I need it for low visits site (20-200/day). WHT - cPanel so I can transfer my sites from the old one. SLA, support 24/7, >10 Gb disk space, 150-200 Gb Bw
    4 years in business company
    NO reseller
    No overselling
    No JaguarPC
    No ResellerZoom
    Fast and honest support
    Budget about 25 $/month
    Thanks a lot

PS Just to be clear, I don't need it to reseller hosting, just to host all my clients, friends and personal sites. I'm a designer, not a host seller.
    Last edited by Ant Italy; 11-09-2007 at 07:30 PM.

Did you mean WHM - cPanel ? - I gues WHT was a typo.

Yes, sorry. It is WHM

Welcome Ant,

There are many hosts which can provide you this service, and your budged looks fine for what you need. I would suggest to take a look in the offers section of this forum to find some good deals, and go from there.

Good luck finding the host which fits you and your company.
    » cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    »
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

I've found good reviews about HostNine and ukeasily, the first one have a big defect (for me), the email limit per hour is 200 so it is very difficult to use mailing list or newsletter. The other one is a little expensive but if it is repayed with quality and support I'll go ahead to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Italy View Post
    I've found good reviews about HostNine and ukeasily, the first one have a big defect (for me), the email limit per hour is 200 so it is very difficult to use mailing list or newsletter. The other one is a little expensive but if it is repayed with quality and support I'll go ahead to them.
    Did you ask them if they could raise this for you to a limit which would work better for you ? a lot of host have this limit set to avoid abuse and stop spammers in time. But also to save you from abusing the resources. I would contact them and see if they can work something out with you.
    » cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    »
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

When looking for reviews, take care not to disregard the more recent ones. Old reviews may tell a story, new reviews may tell a different one, and it's good to wait (if possible) until the rough patch is confirmed to be a thing of the past.

ldcdc, what do you mean? there are something about ukeasily that I don't know?

ukeasily do not allow Joomla for security reasons. Hostnine has too much bad recent review.
    A lot of hoster have a mail limit per hour so it is difficult to use newsletter.
    Other with good reputation (like clook) are expensive 2.4 Gb for 18 pounds/month.
    I think to must point to a us one.

Hello Ant Italy,

you will find the same mail limits in the US, but as i said before contact the provider to ask if they are able to make an exception for you. But make sure you have a double-opt-in mailing list; with an opt-out system or you will not find a host in the US either.

Good luck with your search!
    »

ukeasily do not allow Joomla for security reasons.
    Interesting to know, though it does seem a bit extreme. Each company does things according to its own experiences I guess. I wonder how easy it is for a potential customer to find out that some applications are forbidden.

I'm going to give a chance to ExcellentHost (Polurnet). Good luck to me

Ant Italy,

Good luck, let us know how they do by writing a review in a month of 3.
    »

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    Interesting to know, though it does seem a bit extreme. Each company does things according to its own experiences I guess. I wonder how easy it is for a potential customer to find out that some applications are forbidden.
    By default its not allowed on our normal servers but for those who just use Joomla we do have separate servers just for these types of accounts.
    Please PM me if you need any updates or help.

How long does it take to setup a reseller account on UKeasily?
    I have signed up for reseller account, my account have not set up yet. It's about 10 hours that I set up my order, made payment already.
    I created support ticket, but no response.
    Is UK easily serious company?

Did you try to call them ?

Sales & General Enquiries: 0161 226 5252 (from their website)
    Last edited by 040Hosting; 11-16-2007 at 07:43 AM. Reason: added clarification of where the phone number is from.
    »