New Hampshire

Question 3rd party support companies?

I was reading through some older posts today and saw some talk about 3rd party support companies. A partner and myself are currently starting work on getting into the hosting business. One of the things that will be most difficult for us to provide at the start is 24/7 support.
    I saw some talk about a company called getsupportnow which is located at http://www.****************** This looked like a decent solution, however their site keeps coming up with a message about some piece of software expiring. Anyway I thought this was interesting since I used to work for a company called esupportnow (now out of business) that catered to larger companies and surely charged more money than my partner and I will be able to spend when we start.
    My question is: Do any of you use a 3rd party to do simple support? If so, who do you currently use and are you happy with them? Is there another solution for support that works? We are looking for someone/some company to do the basic support problems and then escalate to us for more serious tickets.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

[EDIT] I'm not sure why asteriks popped up for that company name but I'm assuming that either, I didn't follow a rule here or they are banned somehow? If I did something wrong please let me know and I'll re-do this post so that it doesnt' break any rules[/EDIT]
    When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows", people just stare at
    you blankly and say "Hey, I got those with the system, *for free*".
    -- Linus Torvalds

The asteriks popped up there in place of thier domain name because that domain name is banned in this forum. Maybe they broke the rules or something?? It's not a good sign to say the least.

If you're just starting out, you just really need to provide support every 12hours or so. I'll take it that you'll start with a reseller account, so therefore you won't need to watching the servers like a hawk. This will be your supplier's job.

Take my advice and just do the support yourselves and reply to emails as quick as possible etc. Most of them you'll be able to reply to in minutes, while some will take a bit longer. Outsourced support will cost you too much money for a host just starting out in the business.

If you really wanted to throw your money into outsources support, you could check out Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!