Software/Game Designers

Anybody in here make directX games? I have a work that needs to be done, and I am willing to spend alot of money depending on what it will be. If you are a game designer for pc then please PM me and I'll send you a request for price quote !

Calcutta, India

* we are interested

Dear Sir,

We can develop some nice games for you. We have excellent in house capabilities for graphics and programming.

Till now we have got very good expdertise in web based games using Flash-Middleware-SQL framework.

However we also have some good knowledge of desktop games as well, but to be frank, we are not very good in it. We are interested in working on this project for a low fees as well, since we are looking to develop further expertise in this field as well.

Please contact me at [email protected] for further discussion. You can also get me online on MSN at [email protected]

I look forward to hear back from you.

Abhishek - Submit your site to 500+ SEO friendly directories - Point. Click. Edit. Works with existing site.

I've sent you an email!

I can create 3D direct X games to a high standard. I have years of experience in this business,

If your interested still we can talk via PM or email.