The server runs the only site that is a kind of "free hit counter" service that produce 3-5 million requests per day from sites that use the counter.
The requests are done to php script that do some calculations, then a read/write to the hard drive and returns the results to the user in form of .gif image.
OS: CentOS 4 + cpanel.
Server: Dual Xeon E5310
1. to configure cpanel considering the high load and to remove all unneeded cpanel stuff
2. to configure and optimize easyapache cpanel thing (to choose and optimize needed modules and to exclude unneeded ones)
3. to monitor server operations for a while to get the idea what and how to optimize in sysctl, apache, php, mysql, etc. and to do these optimizations
4. to configure, optimize cpanel stats, update, etc. so that they do not overload the server
5. to provide a detailed report of what, where and how was changed (configured, optimized) and what results those actions brought in numbers, percents, lowered loads, etc.
I have some basic understanding of the matters and I DO NOT NEED just common server setup service that contain some usual steps described in docs to do a high load server optimization.
I want to deal with guys
(1) who very well understand what they are doing, who can optimize the server exactly for the site that it runs, and who can justify the changes done on the server in a detailed report (increased performance results in numbers, percents, etc.)
(2) who have done high load cpanel server optimization many times and can show me the recommendations posted to WHT forums upon successful high-load server optimisation.
If you are able to offer the mentioned above, please PM me or post here, and please include the links to the topics on WHT forums where I can see the recommendations, and the expected prices, thanks.