Angry PHPWebhosting.com

They had been excellent. I needed some account changes done and have had problems since. The site slows to a crawl, at times it will direct to my control panel login and I now can't create any new directories, can't delete files. I submitted a tech support ticket on 7/30 and havn't heard from them since. What is the point of this post? I don't know, just a heads up I guess.

Thanks, I hope that WHT members will take this into account when choosing a web host. Just a "warning"; remember that.
    Matt De Leon
    GreekComm - http://www.greekcomm.com/
    Online Community for Greek Fraternities and Sororities.

Re: PHPWebhosting.com

They had been excellent.
    ... exactly the same. And they had some kind of unmetred (or unlimited) in their offer. It didn't matter couse they were really good since something went bad. And I think 3 weeks is enough for me to wait for something will be repaired. I leave them.
    Maybe one more thing. I usualy don't care about my monthly CC bills. But now I know I had to. Thanks phpwebhosting... ;>

Re: Re: PHPWebhosting.com

Originally posted by Montana

... exactly the same. And they had some kind of unmetred (or unlimited) in their offer. It didn't matter couse they were really good since something went bad. And I think 3 weeks is enough for me to wait for something will be repaired. I leave them.
    Maybe one more thing. I usualy don't care about my monthly CC bills. But now I know I had to. Thanks phpwebhosting... ;>
    In their defense my site speed is back to normal and they havn't said a thing about bandwidth, I did over 12gb one day last month. They had also been very responsive, but this last request baffles me. I hope things turn around back to where they were.

Re: Re: Re: PHPWebhosting.com

...my site speed is back to normal ...
    good

I think in my case there was a coincydent of mistakes made by 2-3 person from phpwebhosting and a technical conditions of their connection/server. But they didn't say any word about it. I was forced to produced many emails describing my problems (generally very slow connection). And again - response time bad. Reaction time - worse. I don't think so I had to work for them and explain everything like selftechsupport
    Another thing is that bill...

I think they are a kind of company thinking about themself they are enough good to let few customers be dissapointed exactly on the same way they let few customers to have bandwitch like you had - couse a most of them (other clients) use no more than 0,5 Gigs monthly.