hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : VPS Hosting : At last, a reliable and wonderful VPS: ZONE.NET

Forum Jump

At last, a reliable and wonderful VPS: ZONE.NET

Reply Post New Thread In VPS Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2007, 10:55 PM

Smile

At last, a reliable and wonderful VPS: ZONE.NET

I'm very sorry if I sounded to you as "an ad", or as propaganda. That was not at all my intention. If I looked too enthusiastic it was just because I'm extremely happy with Zone.net.

Bryon, I'm glad you also knew Webcinch, which was the only decent and great host I had before I found Zone.net. They had a severe health problem and had to close down, but that was heaven and from there I went non-stop to hell, to a place called Hostnine (and I don't even want to talk about them). Thank God, from that awful experience I went back to heaven when I found Zone.net.

If anyone would like to see who we are please take a look to our portfolio, though not updated for nearly a year: http://www.susmedicos.com/portafolio.htm. Though not updated, you will see about 120 websites designed by us AND OBVIOUSLY HOSTED AT ZONE.NET. We have another 20 websites which we still have not entered at our portfolio.

Believe it or not, we even have a site IN ENGLISH !!!! But please do not criticize my English ( lol ). Please goto www.Truedoctors.com which naturally is also hosted by ZONE.NET.

If anyone wants to ask me something you may send me an email to info@truedoctors.com

I'm so glad I have helped many of you by sharing at this great forum my excellent experience with Zone.net.

All the best

Josť

Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2007, 10:57 PM
SEO Extraordinaire

I think you unintentionally posted a new thread instead of replying to your other one.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Verisign Registry Services Ends Q3 with 125.9M Active Domain Names Web Hosting News 2013-10-28 15:03:03
Network Issues Cause Amazon Cloud Outage Web Hosting News 2013-09-16 12:18:53
Active .COM Registrations Surpass 110 Million Mark: VeriSign Web Hosting News 2013-08-27 12:19:51
Appcore Opens New High Availability Cloud Location in Hong Kong Web Hosting News 2013-03-19 15:46:48
Amazon Virginia Data Center Outage Causes Downtime for Reddit, Heroku Web Hosting News 2012-10-23 12:08:06