* 25GB space, 100GB QUALITY bandwidth - $60/mo. // 25GB space, 200GB cogent - $75/mo.

Hello,
    EARHost.com, is pleased to annouce the launch of our new and improved Grand Opening Special. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on EasyAffordable on aim. With our amazing special we're offering to you the following:.

NOTE - We're currently taking preorders these orders. If it is an urgent order we will set you up on a temp server.

BONUS If you move to us within the next 7 Days and your current reseller will provide Root Access we will move all files if they will not provide access we will do it anyway!!!

We Offer Both Cogent and QUALITY Bandwidth.

phpManager = FREE
    PerlDesk Auto Install = FREE
    Enom Reseller Account @ $8.50 per domain = FREE
    HostCharge Select Account = FREE
    One .com/.net.org Domain = FREE
    Customized cPanel Themes = FREE
    Auto Installer of Many Programs (Info Here) = FREE

25GIGS Of Space
    100GIG of Bandwidth Of QUALITY Bandwidth
    10 Dedicated IPS (Upon Usage)
    PerlDesk Auto Installed
    Host Unlimited Domains
    cPanel or HostGUi Theme
    cPanel or HostGUi control panel (When hostgui is released)
    Unlimited POP-3 Email Accounts
    Zend Optimizer
    PHP 4.xx
    Apache:ASP
    Secure Shell (SSH) (Upon Request)
    Unlimited Subdomains
    Unlimited Domain Pointers
    Unlimited MySQL Databases
    Unlimited Forwarders
    Unlimited Mailing Lists
    Shared SSL
    24-7 Support - We have PHONE SUPPORT!
    99% Uptime Guarantee
    Access to your own WHM
    Your Own Nameservers
    Daily Backups
    NO Setup
    $60.00 MONTHLY!!!

or

25GIG Of Space
    200GB Of Cogent
    15 Dedicated IPS (Upon Usage)
    PerlDesk Auto Installed
    NO Setup
    $75.00 MONTHLY!!

To Order Please contact Info@EARHost.com...
    Last edited by fractiousws; 08-02-2002 at 10:23 PM.

I am very interested in this offer, is it the smae as paradise designs one?

Re: 25GB space, 100GB QUALITY bandwidth - $60/mo. // 25GB space, 200GB cogent - $75/mo.

Originally posted by fractiousws
    BONUS If you move to us within the next 7 Days and your current reseller will provide Root Access we will move all files if they will not provide access we will do it anyway!!!
    Hi James and Tim

Noone is going to give you root access to their servers, just so you can move domains off their servers to your server. Just thought I'd be a bug bear and point that one out.

Good luck with Earhost.com Mark II.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Actually, I was amazed a customers new host e-mailed me asking me for root access to the server once LOL. Best of Luck with you and Httpme. Better take care of that customer of mine .

Re: Re: 25GB space, 100GB QUALITY bandwidth - $60/mo. // 25GB space, 200GB cogent - $

Originally posted by Aussie Bob

Hi James and Tim

Noone is going to give you root access to their servers, just so you can move domains off their servers to your server. Just thought I'd be a bug bear and point that one out.

Good luck with Earhost.com Mark II.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing... it's easy enough to tar up the user's public_html directory and then wget it though...
    Jay » jay@frontdrive.com • AIM » FDrive Support
    Front Drive™ » Advanced multi-domain solutions
    http://www.frontdrive.com/

Yep It Is .

scp is quicker btw.....

Re: Re: Re: 25GB space, 100GB QUALITY bandwidth - $60/mo. // 25GB space, 200GB cogent - $

Originally posted by FDrive
    it's easy enough to tar up the user's public_html directory and then wget it though...
    tar is sticky and hard to get out of clothes.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

tar is sticky and hard to get out of clothes.

Too true

lol

fractiousws
    I may be interested in signing an account up with you, I'd like the following information please answer as honestly as you can.....:-

1. Are you a reliable host?
    2. How Long have you been in your present business?
    3. Do you have any business partners, and who are they?
    4. Have you ever had problems with another company you owned or were associated with?
    5. How old are you and your partner? (Combined age is fine.. I can work the rest out
    6. Are you an LC or just a sole trader? (Self employed but not a company for the latter)
    7. Are you respected within your client or trade base - Any references available?
    8. How much working capital do you currently have?

Cool ........ let me know

Actually, I was amazed a customers new host e-mailed me asking me for root access to the server once LOL. Best of Luck with you and Httpme. Better take care of that customer of mine .
    Thats quite funny because you asked me for the root password to that once a well.

Originally posted by Dotcomsnz
    fractiousws
    I may be interested in signing an account up with you, I'd like the following information please answer as honestly as you can.....:-

1. Are you a reliable host?
    2. How Long have you been in your present business?
    3. Do you have any business partners, and who are they?
    4. Have you ever had problems with another company you owned or were associated with?
    5. How old are you and your partner? (Combined age is fine.. I can work the rest out
    6. Are you an LC or just a sole trader? (Self employed but not a company for the latter)
    7. Are you respected within your client or trade base - Any references available?
    8. How much working capital do you currently have?

Cool ........ let me know
    If you're all serious interest please contact us. As I know you have your own servers I do believe that this is false..

Originally posted by SplashHost.com

Thats quite funny because you asked me for the root password to that once a well.
    I ask you cause the client ask me to ask you...

25GB of space offered on a shared server is impressive .. good luck with the offer.
    Norm Sherman @ Netacore
    Fast/Reliable cPanel hosting on premium bandwidth
    http://netacore.com

Originally posted by netacore
    25GB of space offered on a shared server is impressive .. good luck with the offer.
    Thank You .. It won't be a shared it will be a semi -dedicated with very few resellers.

Listen people. I know as well as anyone else that EARhost had problems in the past. But why are you guys throwing it back in our face? I am sure some of you guys have had problems before with your business.

Try to be a little bit more mature about this....

Just a tip to anybody interested in this offer:
    Earhost screwed me and has been saying for weeks now that they'd give me my money back. They either ignore my responses, take 3-4 days to reply, or reply saying they'll send it. I'm still waiting. So, I would recommend going with somebody else.
    ~Steve

Like I said, give me all information required and I will send the refund. I have said that via PM, email and our helpdesk.

Originally posted by BeatYaBad
    Just a tip to anybody interested in this offer:
    Earhost screwed me and has been saying for weeks now that they'd give me my money back. They either ignore my responses, take 3-4 days to reply, or reply saying they'll send it. I'm still waiting. So, I would recommend going with somebody else.
    ~Steve
    If needed please e-mail me and I will get this done tim[at]paradise-designs.net or tim[at]earhost.com

Heh, like I said in my post. I have done all that - e-mail, icq, help desk, forums. gets me nowhere. Now I'll try tim.