Need help with control panels..

I need a good control panel that allows more levels of use.. I need a panel that will allow me to administer, a reseller their own panel for administering to their customers, and a third level for the reseller customers...

the only ones i find look like crap...

Does WHM/Cpanel offer this many levels? If not what does...
    It would be running on a redhat server by the way..

reseller of reseller

hehe
    I was thinking of that last night!

You want a panel that allows you to sell reseller accounts and then that reseller acouint to sell resellers right?

Im thinking about building this feature into a CP im helping develop (freeBSD).

Thanks
    Jbuckle

actually just that the reseller customers would have a control panel would be fine,, they dont have to be able to resale also, just have a user control panel..

Shame you want it for *nix.. Helm (www.webhostautomation.com) has the three layers or control.

Is that the sort of thing you are looking for (except the platform of course)

yes,yes

thats exactly what im looking for , but for linux.. any such thing??

Windows servers are too high compared to linux.. other than price is there any dramatic difference, i may could switch, but everyone always suggest linux, why is this?

Anyone here ever used Helm,, can it really do all that for just the monthly remote fee??

I might just have to switch to windows