Hi all. I have recently been appointed as one of the Category Leads for the Business and Technology category at Epinions.com. As such, it is my responsibility to do a couple of things. 1) Add new products to the Epinions database as needed, and 2) Make sure somebody reviews those products.

One of the products in Business Technology is web hosts. We have a huge number of web host reviews that people can read before they commit to a given host. However, not all web hosts are listed.

If the web host that you use is not listed here :http://www.epinions.com/inet-Web_Hosting-All and you would like to review it, please email me at [email protected] and I get it added to the database for you. In addition, if any of you see your web host listed, please feel free to join Epinions and review the host. It's hard to find a good web host, and people need all the help they can get.

Epinions is meant to be a source of unbiased product reviews written by consumers for consumers. I am NOT an employee of Epinions - I am a volunteer.