Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Delocitie hosting! Let's be as satisfied as me!

Hello everybody!

I am talking about DELOCITIE!
    Let me start by calling Delicitie "GREAT" . Why great?
    1. Great SUPPORT: I can easily contact with staff by Live Support or by IM system. They are so friendly and i am really satisfied with their support. I think so are you!
      ---
    2. Great SERVICE: when i was very confused in choosing a good host or VPS because my website is heavy (an adult forum with 100-300 users online at the same time), they came to me and said that they can handle it.
      They ensured that the uptime will be very high. They said 100% but if it is just 99.9%, it's still so great to me.
      Also they said that my website will not be suspended if it overloads their server . If this happens, they will move my website to their new server. I have never seen any company promise this before. What a sweet promise !
      ---
    3. Great SYSTEM: with Instant Activation System, your website will be online as soon as your order is paid. Yes, it's instant! No waiting time!
      ---
    4. Great SERVER:
    • Their data center is SoftLayer, a very famous and very good data center.
    • With other companies, i can not import a 100MB MySQL db file because of limitation on Execution Time (Timeout Error). What error do you think i got with Delocitie? It's "Imported successfully!". Ha ha , just kidding. However, it's a very clear example to tell you how great their server is.
    If you want a really good hosting for your website, Delocitie is your destination. I have been in hosting industry for over 5 years, tried many famous host (DreamHost, HostGator, GoDaddy, BlueHost,...) but no company is better than Delocitie! Dont miss your great chance! This is speech from bottom of my heart!

If you are interested in being hosted with them, this is what your need:

Hope you will be as satisfied as me!

P/S: it's 4.00 AM here but I can not delay sharing my happiness with everybody!
    Last edited by buileminh; 10-22-2007 at 05:04 PM.

Uh, what domain do you have hosted with them?

Company started on Oct 7, 2007. Post looks like a blatant advertisement.

Hm...

No, they have never asked me for posting this. I posted it because i am really happy being hosted with them.

About my domain, it's www.vnmon.com (It's in Vietnamese and you may not understand the content)
    At this time, you can see my recent hosting provider is HostGator at http://whois.domaintools.com/vnmon.com (SSL Cert: *.hostgator.com expires in 271 days)
    Dont be wrong with my NS because I used A records for pointing my domain to their hosting. Please use ping command instead!
    Whois of my website at this time: http://www.vjpg.com/out.php/i11707_whois.jpg

Because it's 4AM here (GMT+7) there will be just about tens of visitors but if you go to my website at 10AM-6PM (GMT+7) everyday, you will see how many visitors I have and how speedy my website runs.
    Last edited by buileminh; 10-22-2007 at 05:25 PM.

Keywords in bold, all those colours, posted @4am... No need for a professional to spot blatant advertising indeed!

Seems you're one of four websites they're hosting on the one server they have. Your post appears to be a blatant advertisement.

How'd you come across Delocitie?

I would definitely not consider this as a "review". People can always tell what is a review and want is obviously an ad.
    Bobby - PreciselyManaged.com - Precision Hosting Solutions
    █ Enterprise Shared, Reseller, VPS, Hybrid, and Dedicated Hosting
    █ SpamExperts | CloudLinux | cPanel | Bacula + R1soft | and more!
    █ Full proactively managed, and we specialize in hosting small web hosts

*subscribes to thread

Hello

Vnmon is one of our customers, we don't just have one server we have eight servers currently online all hosted by Softlayer, we are in the process of aquiring colocation racks from a UK colocation centre.

We wouldn't consider this to be a review or advertisement either. Yes we have only opened since 7th October and it is better for our customers to review us after 6 months or then again 12 months.

Vnmon, thank you for the post you made about Delocitie we hope you enjoy your services you have with your domain name and it is a shame how certain members of WHT think that this is an advertisement post.

Thank you once again Vnmon.

1 - You and me both do not know how many websites they have. Let's do not say anything about this.
    2 - I come across Delocitie by a suggestion from a staff of the company. He read my topic here http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=643472 and contacted and said they can handle my website.

you have 8 servers at SL and opened 15 days ago???
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by buileminh View Post
    2 - I come across Delocitie by a suggestion from a staff of the company. He read my topic here http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=643472 and contacted and said they can handle my website.
    That's forbidden by the forum rules
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Yes we have eight servers with Softlayer. We provide a range of multiple services at Delocitie and we are very proud of these services working alongside the other companies I currently own and hire Management teams to run.

Before I continue, or my company continues to get slandered by these members of WHT I am simply not just advertising my company, I am defending my company.

Let me make that clear.

What a waste of resources, 8 servers for 3 sites

http://www.ipwalk.com/webhost/total_.../delocitie.com

BTW, I recommend you to add them at the server status section of your billing script

http://my.delocitie.com/serverstatus.php

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito View Post
    That's forbidden by the forum rules
    How do you say it violates the Rules? I posted it with a hope that someone will reply me with a good company they experienced. Does that asking for an experience violates the Rules?
    Because a moderator reviewed the topic and did not tell me that it violates the forum Rules, i think it does not violate the forum Rules.

First, your post totally trashes the forum rules in regard to number of colors used in a single forum post, from what i remember.

second, 8 servers in a company opened 15 days ago is rather curious situation.

I'd also say that this post seems more like an ad than a review.

We have 2 VPS servers online A cPanel Reseller only server 2 gaming servers a Plesk shared and a cPanel server all of these do not use the main Name servers so looking up saying wee have 3 domains is incorrect.

Also we do not have our servers in the WHMCS because our devlopment team is currently creating a Customising My.Delocitie portal for our customers we simply are using whmcs until we get the rest of our back end up and online.

And to be honest how you run your business, is going to be different to how me and my Management Team run mine!

I believe no more needs to be said on this topic!

How do you say it violates the Rules? I posted it with a hope that someone will reply me with a good company they experienced. Does that asking for an experience violates the Rules?
    Because a moderator reviewed the topic and did not tell me that it violates the forum Rules, i think it does not violate the forum Rules.
    The company rep broke the rules, not you.
    If you SPAM our members in any manner, your account will be disabled. Do not contact anyone to suggest your product or service who is not explicitly expecting you to contact them from an advertising forum post. If you glean information from anywhere other than the advertising forums and use that information to contact someone and present an offer, it's SPAM and it will affect your WHT account standing.

what Jedito was getting at is that a host is not allowed to contact you about his or her service.

Also we do not have our servers in the WHMCS because our devlopment team is currently creating a Customising My.Delocitie portal for our customers we simply are using whmcs until we get the rest of our back end up and online
    Yes, I bet you are, since you're investing such large amount of money, why don't you get a better design too? is just a suggestion.

I am sorry but Josef, a friend in my MSN Messenger Friend List, read it and contacted me, not the company. After that, i went to the website and used the Live Support then I met the founder of the company and asked for a hosting. I have Message Archive with Josef and have a copy of the chatscript between me and the founder. If you want, i can send you to prove what i said!

Jedito,

Getting a big personal arn't we now?

What's it to do with you anyway how my company is run?

Don't see there is any point!! The thing is we're getting business, our business is going really well and we have reason to have online our eight servers.

Our development team is working as fast as possible to complete the My.Delocitie system along with a new template design which has been the highlight of Delocitie for the past few days.

And BTW you should know better yourself that by putting all our clients on one server is crazy, so we are preparing ourselves just like I'm sure any other company would for the different services we provide and are being provided with great services so far!

Just like to add, i did report this company for breaking advertiseing rules 3 posts on 3 users inside 4-5 days. They also are building a datacenter the CEO told me over MSN.
    Jon Black

Hello WHT Memebers,

We were an aware of how our sales agent got ahold of the owner of vnmon.com(buileminh). We apologize if our sales agent broke any of the rules on the forum in anyway and will make sure it does not happen again.

We have let all of our sales agents know that before they post on ANY forum they must read all rules and regulation's.

I am with the rest of you, this does look like a advertisement from your standpoint. But I assure you no staff of DeLocitie was aware of this post being made until we came to WHT.

Also thank you for all of your suggestion's and comments that will help DeLocitie further down the line. As for the layout we were more concerned about our backend getting up and running. So one of our technician's tossed that together. We would rather start with top quality service then to start with a fancy website and a crappy backend.

Quote Originally Posted by delo-Chris View Post
    Hello WHT Memebers,

We were an aware of how our sales agent got ahold of the owner of vnmon.com(buileminh). We apologize if our sales agent broke any of the rules on the forum in anyway and will make sure it does not happen again.

We have let all of our sales agents know that before they post on ANY forum they must read all rules and regulation's.

I am with the rest of you, this does look like a advertisement from your standpoint. But I assure you no staff of DeLocitie was aware of this post being made until we came to WHT.

Also thank you for all of your suggestion's and comments that will help DeLocitie further down the line. As for the layout we were more concerned about our backend getting up and running. So one of our technician's tossed that together. We would rather start with top quality service then to start with a fancy website and a crappy backend.
    Why not do both? Your not going to be able to sell your quality product without a quality website..
    Jon Black

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast