WANTED! Used 1U & 2U Cases

Looking for about 10-20 good used 1U and 2U cases, with or without PSU. Some scratches here and there OK. No dents, broken or busted locks, covers, doors, ect...No power supplies under 250 watts. Must have 1x5.25 & 1x3.5 external and 2x3.5 internal. Black preferred. Contact me with how many, price and some specs. You can FedEx ground to me for free. I'll setup shipping for you. PM me or ICQ 165662513.

Thanks, Aaron

While these weren't used like he was looking for, I do like the "1U-C" case. $179 is a pretty good price too esp. with a 300W power supply. Just what I was looking for and less expensive than anything else I found. Thanks!

Found some for $140.

Found some at www.ipccase.com for less than $179. Last batch we bought were at $140. 1U with 1x5.25', 2x3.5". Drop down door (to hide the beige floppy and CD Rom!). I believe the power supply is 250W. The sales guy was Wesley.

Originally posted by labgeek

While these weren't used like he was looking for, I do like the "1U-C" case. $179 is a pretty good price too esp. with a 300W power supply. Just what I was looking for and less expensive than anything else I found. Thanks!
    MegaNetServe
    Value Driven Internet Infrastructure
    www.MegaNetServe.com

Found some at www.ipccase.com for less than $179. Last batch we bought were at $140. 1U with 1x5.25', 2x3.5". Drop down door (to hide the beige floppy and CD Rom!). I believe the power supply is 250W. The sales guy was Wesley.
    Is the URL correct? Maybe the site is down?

Originally posted by dontknownutn

Is the URL correct? Maybe the site is down?
    Site down, I guess. I couldn't reach the site either.
    MegaNetServe
    Value Driven Internet Infrastructure
    www.MegaNetServe.com