I'm looking for a server admin provider that has expertise with using the openVPN software to set up a VPN.
The VPN will be used to provide internet access for about 6 users in a foreign country. (A VPN is needed so the users can access the internet (general browsing, email, MSN, etc) without fear of the local government "looking in" to see what websites they are visiting, who they are emailing, etc.)
You will need to:
- Install and set up the openVPN server software.
- Provide advice/help to get the client software set up.
- Lock down the server. (No other software (http/dns/email) is needed.)
- Provide ongoing administration of the openVPN software. (ie: install updates, add/modify users when needed, make sure server is still secure, etc..)
- Provide a recommendation for where to get the server (VPS).
If you are interested, please send me a PM with at least one reference to an openVPN customer you have set up previously (or that you currently manage), your rates, and an overview of your experience using the openVPN software to create a VPN.