We provide web services for a small business based here in the UK and they are looking to sell the business and the websites.

Basically there are two divisions within the business.....one is a Florida vacation planning site focused mainly on the Orlando area. It provides tips for travellers and links and reviews for hotels, restaurants etc. It also has links with companies providing Disney, SeaWorld, Universal tickets on a commission basis.

The second side is a spin off of the first and the main money maker. It is a Florida villa advertising site, where villa owners and rental companies pay a fee for advertising. The two divisions are linked and work closely together.

At the moment the business is run on a part time basis, but with some effort this could easily provide a good enough income to live off.

Thats all the basic details, I dont know if anyone is interested but I thought I would post here anyway.

In the first instance contact myself at [email protected] and I will point you in the right direction.

Thanks for listening