Sysadmin, Php/MySQL programmer, designers available

We have highly experienced PHP/MySQL programmer, sysadmin, support persons, designers and animators available for immediate deployment.

No matter if you require customisation of software like postnuke, oscommerce, phpshop, making a new module for it or need a software written from scratch we can develop a perfect solution for your needs, on time.

We can provide 24 hour sysadmin and monitoring service to take care of your servers at all levels and ensure maximum uptime.

We also provide support services but our prices are not as comptetive as some other players in the market and I would suggest you to go with for that...( we have no experience with them but I have seen positive comments about bobcares in WHT)

We have highly experienced designers and flash animators who can come up with innovative designs each and every time.

However big or small the work maybe...just give us a try and our dedication to work would speak for itself.

The only thing we lack is..writing.
    We are looking for professional in the meantime please excuse the bad english.

Thanks for your time.
    Looking forward to work with you.

you have a portfolio site?
    Read the posts people, no more blanket answers.

It's going to take a few days...

It's going to take a few days for our new site to be online.
    We offer conditional moneyback guarantee on most of the services we provide so you can rest assured that we can deliver what we say.

Portfolio and site is going to take some time to be online.

Can I have more details?

I would be glad to chat with you and get exact details of your requirements and then only I would be able to give a quote on that. It depends on how much customisation you want and cost would vary a lot depending upon the level of customisation you need.

Please pm/post your AIM, Yahoo or MSN ID so that we can chat in realtime and discuss the possibilties.

I'm sure I would be able to find something good for you.