* Need a Webhost Suggestion

Hi All,

Looking for a webhost for 2 accounts (Cpanel/WHM)

3GB Space with 40 GB Bandwidth
    5GB Space with 40 GB Bandwidth

The only thing that i ask is, the host should'bt be bad as duportonline.com/OthelloHost.net

Check my other thread at : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=643394

The budget is upto 25$ for both accounts and need cpanel/whm on them.

Please suggest some reliable host and i'll be really thankful to you !!!

Thanks !
    ChatBox

So, do you need 2 reseller accounts? or do you need WHM access for DNSs modifications only?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Yes - Need 2 Reseller accounts - Having individual access for account creations.

I think that your budget it's too low, however, the best of luck in your search
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

What would be a fair budget in your opinion ?

for both? probably $35-40 at least

Did you get a chance to look at the offer section? I won't think it will be hard to find a host that will fit for your requirements. But chose one with a decent pay structure rather than going for a cheap one if you are concerned about reliability. also, as you have specific needs on disk space and bandwidth, better keep away from oversellers too.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

I think you can not get quality service for the money you're willing to pay. A a multidomain/multisite hosting plan would be OK for you but they cost between $7 and $10 per month.
    DawHB.com - Web Hosting Blog | VPSHostDir.com - VPS Hosting Media

Downtownhost.com is good not sure what the reseller plans are like though.

I was going to say maybe fork out a little extra cash and get a VPS. I have to agree that your budget is kind of low but i'm sure you'll be able to find a host but if your looking for stability (not like your past host) then pay the little extra cash.

Quote Originally Posted by dawhb View Post
    I think you can not get quality service for the money you're willing to pay. A a multidomain/multisite hosting plan would be OK for you but they cost between $7 and $10 per month.

You will definitely find a host with in that budget, but if you are looking for reliability, you have to increase your budget. After all, the rule is you will get for what you pay.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

I suggest that you use host gator! I have been using it for a long time now. Great support and everything!

Yes - Need 2 Reseller accounts
    Moved to Reseller Hosting Forum.

I suggest that you use host gator! I have been using it for a long time now. Great support and everything!
    Please provide a domain that you host with them, publicly or via http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=4765601.