Question How to change name servers for .name domain

I have a client that has a .name domain he wants me to host. He has given me his account info to his Verisign account and I cant find out how to change the name servers. The help pages do not help, they say there should be a "Transfer my domain name to another ISP" button within the account, but there is not. The only thing I can see is possible is to change "Technical Contact Info".

In my past I had my domains with Netsol so I didn't expect this to be easy, but this is ridicilous. Maybe it is not possible change name servers on .name domains yet. Anyone who knows how to change name servers for a .name domain at Verisign?

/lennart

Canīt find the information you need?

http://netsol.com/cgi-bin/help/contactus

Originally posted by timechange
    Canīt find the information you need?

http://netsol.com/cgi-bin/help/contactus
    That was a new one, I'll try it out.

Thanks
    lennart

Originally posted by leat

That was a new one, I'll try it out.
    On the bright side, Verisign has been responsive. On dark side, its like a Kafka process.

The first response I got was a standarized letter how to change name servers through the "Account Manager". Accodring to this there should be "Manage Name Servers" button, but there is no such button within the account. The Versign support person logged in to the account and verfied it. I got an email where they asked which name servers I wanted to use and I replied. After that reply I got the initial standardized letter again . Back to square one.

Maybe it is not possible to change name servers at all for .name domains. As I understand it is a sub-domain that you get when you register a .name domain, first_name.last_name.name and you get a working email address like [email protected]_name.name. It is the zone record for first_name.last_name.name I want to change name servers for, not the main domain, last_name.name. I assume the [email protected]_name.name email address will still work if the name servers will change, and hence the MX record as well, for the sub-domain first_name.last_name.name.

Anyone to have any experince of hosting .name domains?