South East London

Exclamation Unix Admin needed for small UK web host.

Right, well where do I start. We are a new company registered in London, England and we have our own business bank account and offices however its only operated by me at the moment.

I've just setup the company bank account this week and am in the process of sorting out a merchant account with Worldpay.

The company has two divisions, web hosting and cheap domain registration. We have two servers at rackshack and we have a solid business plan with excellent hosting packages.

Our marketing stratergy is rock solid and is very different from other web hosts in this forum.

I'm not willing to give the company name or our marketing plan in this forum, however I will give all the details to applying unix admin candidates.

I'm looking for a Unix Administrator who will deal with making sure the servers are operational and updated with the lastest patches, security features etc and can work remotely.

The company is fully funded (details by email) for an agressive marketing campaign and I'm looking for a possible partnership with a likely unix admin candidate.

Please send me a private message and I will give you my email address for more info.

Best Wishes,

I am a host myself and have equipment at RS and another data center as well. I would like to offer my well as the services of my other techs to help your company in the technical department. As you said your marketing strategy is very different, I don't see that there might be a conflict of interest.

As I stated, i have a box at RS and I am familar with their administration to accomplish what I believe you are looking to do. Please give me some more detail so that we can come up with a pricing plan.

*AlphaOmegaHosting.Com* - Hosting since 1998
    Managed Dedicated Servers and VPS
    Hosted Exchange 2010 Email Service

We can offer a perfect soluton for your needs.
    We have a team of highly experienced sysadmin and programmers with us who can take care of your servers round the clock. We are a 24/7 company.

Thanks for your time.

ive taken the posistion. - Liverpool Web Design - Liverpool Clubbing

South East London
    Thanks for offers people, a lot of people have applied and I am currently in talks with 3 of them.

I'm not looking to pay a company to keep them, I was looking for a dedicated person who is experienced as a Unix Admin.