Thread: HostCharge...

HostCharge...

Anyone use them? How good are they I want it for hosting, can they bill my clients credit card every month automatically? CAn I also change peoples accounts so it changes the charge for them a month to a higher plan?

Thanks.

Link me...
    Matt De Leon
    GreekComm - http://www.greekcomm.com/
    Online Community for Greek Fraternities and Sororities.

Link me...
    www.hostcharge.com
    HostHeadQuarters.com
    Reliable Hosting
    Great Support

homeiss: A yes to each question.

So what would you recomend? 2checkout.com or hostcharge.com?

I saw something about $3 for putting the money in my account in Canadian at hostcharge...

I was leaning twords 2checkout.com...

I would recommend Hostcharge simply because of the additional flexability like the option to bill a card extra (good if your customers are using extra bandwidth etc.) and for the fast and friendly support.

yep, you can edit price changes etc. I've only emailed HostCharge a couple of times and got replys in less then 15 minutes. The MCC doesn't offer a "whole lot" of features just yet but hopefully the HostCharge team keeps the good stuff coming .
    A well-reasoned assumption is very close to fact.
    - Adorno

Originally posted by comphosting
    yep, you can edit price changes etc. I've only emailed HostCharge a couple of times and got replys in less then 15 minutes. The MCC doesn't offer a "whole lot" of features just yet but hopefully the HostCharge team keeps the good stuff coming .
    Not self promoting here or anything.... yes its a fact that our current MCC has some shortfalls thats why a brand new MCC is comming out in Mid-August.

- Asher
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

Originally posted by ^Kyo

Not self promoting here or anything.... yes its a fact that our current MCC has some shortfalls thats why a brand new MCC is comming out in Mid-August.

- Asher
    Hi

Is MCC 1.1a the new release, or you expect a new one for mid-August?

We Host The World...
    For reseller, revendeur, revendedor...

Originally posted by WebSun

Hi

Is MCC 1.1a the new release, or you expect a new one for mid-August?

No theres a new release (v2) for Mid-August.
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]

Support has been pretty good with HostCharge and Asher has been quite helpful.. However, the MCC is still pretty rough though. I expect the future release to be better though.
    Windows 2003 .NET Multi-Domain Web Hosting Solutions at affordable prices!
    www: http://www.tokios.com
    email: sales@tokios.com

I'd definately recommend HostCharge
    Marc Wyss - marc@mchost.com
    MCHost Inc - Experts in Private Label Reseller Plans
    http://www.mchost.com

I have hostcharge account and all I can say is they are very slow to do everything

Most importantly Fraud Verification. I have to wait days to get verify my clients orders.

I don't know what to do.

I dont know what you're hinting at here but all fraud verifications are done within 24 hours. And usually 6 hours. Please contact me off forums to have problems with a particular transaction resolved.

Most of the fraud verifications are indeed done within 24 hours (with the exception of a few odd ones taking slightly longer than 24 hours). On a side note though, it would be nice if the verification was done in realtime instead, which I noticed was not the case.
    Windows 2003 .NET Multi-Domain Web Hosting Solutions at affordable prices!
    www: http://www.tokios.com
    email: sales@tokios.com

The credit card authorization is realtime, but fraud verification cannot be real time Simply not possible. We're working on a system "hostcharge.mod" version 9 million (lol we lost track of all the mods we made so we decided to call it 9 million ) . this mod will speed up the fraud verification consideribly.

Question

When?

Originally posted by megagente
    When?
    In August

So what your sayin before was mid-august.
    Is that still holdin up? Any delays??
    If not that's next week w00t.. just prefect for me to signup

In August = Mid August. Please contact me off forums if you need details, WHT is not a support forum for HostCharge.

Thanks,
    Asher.

Question

I see you charge 8%, thatīs not bad. The problem is you have to charge the extra .40 cents?

Originally posted by megagente
    I see you charge 8%, thatīs not bad. The problem is you have to charge the extra .40 cents?
    I have already responded to this off-forums.

Asher.