hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Design Job Offers & Requests : Design Offers : Custom Logo Design starting at 45$ (vector, PSD, fast turn-around)

Forum Jump

Custom Logo Design starting at 45$ (vector, PSD, fast turn-around)

Reply Post New Thread In Design Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-14-2007, 07:49 AM
Retired Moderator

Custom Logo Design starting at 45$ (vector, PSD, fast turn-around)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vito
I recently hired Mugurel to create a logo for a new site. He did a great job and I hired him for another logo for another project. Job well done again. He's a really good guy and is always willing to work with you until you're satisfied. Good stuff.

I have already refered him to others who have placed orders with him, and I will continue to do so. Happy to send him new business.

Vito

For the minimum, 45$, you get:

- 24-48 hours turn-around
- 1 initial concept (that can be rejected, thus creating another one (3 redraws only))
- 1 revision such as color/font change and placement of the already designed elements.
- original vector files provided (ai + PDF) plus can be delivered in several formats for the web (gif, jpg, png)
- upon request, editable PSD file!

You can add:

- More revisions (Additional 35$ for unlimited revisions)
- More initial concepts

- Stationery (Letterhead + Business Card) = 60$ (regular 80$)
- Stationery+ (Letterhead + Business Card + Compliment Card + Envelope) = 100$ (regular 130$)
- Priority Express (completion within few hours) = 50$
- PDF Brochure 2 Pages = 60$ (regular 75$)
- Header Design = 50$ (regular 70$)

Please use the online price calculator here for exact prices and order: http://www.ypson.com/computation.html

VOLUME ORDERS HAVE DISCOUNTS AS FOLLOWS:
* 2-4 Logos: -15% of the total order
* 6-9 Logos: -20% of the total order
* 10+: -25% of the total order

PORTFOLIO:
http://www.ypson.com/portfolio_logo.html

CONTACT/ORDER:
Order directly on the website or contact me with questions or custom order at business [at] ypson.com or you may use the online price calculator and ordering system here: http://www.ypson.com/computation.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by code_renegade
I recently ordered a logo design from Mugurel. My concept sounded simple, but it proved to be tricky to get right. Not only was Mugurel very prompt in producing extra concepts for me, he did them in an extremely timely manner. His concepts showed a lot of flexibility in thinking - they don't look as if Mugurel had only 1 idea of how to do my logo. He was able to approach the work from several different angles.

Sufficient to say, I am a happy customer, and will not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone looking for quality logo designs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Insites
I emailed Mugurel on Thursday afternoon about a logo and by late Thursday night I had eactly what I needed.

Thanks for the great work.

Regards,
Alvin Slocombe
Quote:
Originally Posted by gegeor
Hi all.)

Mugurel build for me my new logo ,business card and letterhead. He did a great job , very quick and as real proffesional.I am amazed with the results . The price is unique if you compare it with the result..
ypson.com is my list now for all feuture logo designs .
Thanks Mugurel

Georgios
Athens
Hellas
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMI - Kirill
I would also like to vouch for ypson. Mugurel's designs arrived promptly, and he had no problems envisioning what I wanted. The quality of the work was excellent. I received original logo, business card, envelope and letterhead designs with source files for a mere fraction of the price I would have to pay a big-name design firm. I'm not the one to quickly offer testimonials, but ypson's high standards, professionalism and prices easily make it one of the best places to get your original designs.

You may read many more here on these 2 threads:
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=421144
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=512865

Thank you for your time!

www.ypson.com

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Only 3 Percent of Enterprise Websites Fast, Responsive on Mobile Devices: Report Web Hosting News 2014-02-26 11:40:58
Wordpress Business Package Offers SMB Hosting for $299 per Year Web Hosting News 2013-03-05 14:06:15
Hosting.Com Drops 'Dotcom' from Name, Rebrands as HOSTING Web Hosting News 2013-02-12 12:49:07
Open Compute Project Brings Rivals Together to Develop Server Motherboard Web Hosting News 2013-01-16 17:11:58
How Website Design Affects Conversion Rates Blog 2012-09-28 13:52:36