Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    updates on the members area?

jt
    http://myrmid.com
    Affordable hosting for people who need lots of space and bandwidth. Personal plans available as well.
      0 Not allowed!

We are currently working on getting our website redone. Once this is totally finished, which will be annouced , we will go ahead and give a eta on that area.

No eta on that area yet, but we are now settled in the new datacenter, and should be movin right along.
    ---------------------
    "In the end you start thinking about the beginning"
    "You shouldn't take life to seriously, you will never get out alive"
    "Every Passing Minute is another chance to turn it all around"
      0 Not allowed!

We are currently working on getting our website redone. Once this is totally finished, which will be annouced , we will go ahead and give a eta on that area.
    Who did you guys finally decide on for design?
      0 Not allowed!

After getting a ton of bids from a numorous amount of places, we actually have about 5 we are working with. Once that evaluation is done we can move forward. We are currently leaning towards one, but due to NDA's and contract stuff at this time we will not say. In the next few weeks our site should be completed.

It is not pixel and definatly not 2 advanced.

I will keep you posted.
    ---------------------
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks, please do keep us posted. I'm excited to see what you're going to offer in the member-only area. Free setup, free hardware upgrade, or maybe free server???
      0 Not allowed!

I wouldnt expect a free server.

Once the new site is launched you will see some pricing changes to the general retail market. A new look and feel as we move forward. Then after that is done, you will also see a streamlined reseller section filled with managed service options, discounts to add more profitability on your end , and finally new products.

Overall I am excited as well, as finally some of what is going on in my brain will finally be put onto a website. Being a former owner myself adding extra services to your clients is important.

Mostly you will see the added benefits of some extra automation, but mostly deeper discounts and added services. Some internal managment tools will also be added on our end to increase customer service on both the sales and support end.

With the help of all the great employees within the company, the company as a hole will be stepping up beyond the next level as the market place gets more competitive.

Thanks for any questions or possible services needed please contact me at joew@webreseller.net
    Last edited by JBIZ718; 08-13-2002 at 01:42 AM.
    ---------------------
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by JBIZ718
    I wouldnt expect a free server.
    Yeah sure, I was just kidding

Anyway, will there be any price increase?
      0 Not allowed!

lol, I felt kinda gipped getting a 200GB server during that short period you were selling those. Now you're back to those 450GB deals

I don't mind. My user (as I mentioned to JBIZ on AIM) will probably use around 100-150/month.

I wonder who is your biggest customer. I'm seriously trying to reach that goal. You might see me buy two more in the next few months

Maybe we'll be partners or something ... lol

Good job on everything so far. Everyone has been happy with services. I can't emphasize that anymore than I have right now. I'm very content with your pricing. It'd be cool to get a free setup server here and then, but I understand how much you have to pay for these servers along with the Yipes! bandwidth.

jt
    Affordable hosting for people who need lots of space and bandwidth. Personal plans available as well.
      0 Not allowed!

Actually

If there are any price increases it will be done on the retail side. Current customers and or customers buying more then 1 server intially will fall into our reseller sector, so they will see deeper benefits and prices. With alot of the new stuff that will be released in the upcomin months we are catering more towards customers that are going into multiple server arrangments.

In regards to who are biggest customer is, well there are many ways to view this. We have managed customers spending 3-5k per month. We have customers with 20 servers and more. There are many ways to look at this, and too be honest its not a big deal being our biggest customer, as you grow your business we are there for u.

Just to summerize part of the reseller section will cover some of those discounts mentioned. And once again if there are any increases the current customers will not be effected. Plus if there are increases they will not be dramatic.
    ---------------------
      0 Not allowed!

After getting a ton of bids from a numorous amount of places, we actually have about 5 we are working with. Once that evaluation is done we can move forward. We are currently leaning towards one, but due to NDA's and contract stuff at this time we will not say. In the next few weeks our site should be completed.

It is not pixel and definatly not 2 advanced.

I will keep you posted.
    Errrr...so you are still evaluating the potential developers of your new site, which is therefore a few weeks away. After which you are going to provide an ETA on when the member section will see the light of day. Would it be safe to assume that last Friday was a fairly conservative guess then...?

Members area would have to be what...a month to 6 weeks away?

Cheers

Gary
      0 Not allowed!

If there are any price increases it will be done on the retail side. Current customers and or customers buying more then 1 server intially will fall into our reseller sector, so they will see deeper benefits and prices. With alot of the new stuff that will be released in the upcomin months we are catering more towards customers that are going into multiple server arrangments.
    That's good to hear. I seemed hesistant to go with you guys because you were $50 more than rackshack, but when I thought about it, I would get a quality server, quality bandwidth, and quality service. I think I have been with webreseller for a little over a month? Glad to say that you were able to answer my "dumb" questions and that there has only been one big problem. We have this one trouble server at RS that has to be constantly rebooted. On the other hand, our other RS server has been running perfectly. Go Compaq DL series!

In regards to who are biggest customer is, well there are many ways to view this. We have managed customers spending 3-5k per month. We have customers with 20 servers and more. There are many ways to look at this, and too be honest its not a big deal being our biggest customer, as you grow your business we are there for u.
    I was probably talking about the "how many servers" case. I'm not just going to buy 100 servers to start bragging. If resource utilization, which in my case, is bandwidth reaching my alloted amount, I will go ahead and buy another server. Profit-wise, I'm probably going to be way over, so the server has already paid for itself. I'm curious to check out your p4 server in the future and see if it can be as much of a workhorse as the p3.

Just to summerize part of the reseller section will cover some of those discounts mentioned. And once again if there are any increases the current customers will not be effected. Plus if there are increases they will not be dramatic.
    Yay! I wouldn't mind one "super cheap" server here and then, but the current prices and service that comes along with it makes me a very happy person.

Members area would have to be what...a month to 6 weeks away?
    In regards to the new design, why did you choose to do this? Just wanting a new look for webreseller? I'd probably guess about the same length of time for the members section if this is the case.

jt
      0 Not allowed!

Mostly you will see the added benefits of some extra automation, but mostly deeper discounts and added services. Some internal managment tools will also be added on our end to increase customer service on both the sales and support end.
    Any updates available on this?

Cheers

Gary
      0 Not allowed!

At this point no.

Though the site design is in the works so that is positive.

I will keep you posted as we get closer
    ---------------------
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for that.

Gary
      0 Not allowed!

If you have specific questions for webreseller sales staff, please email those questions directly to them.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

• Chicken
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12