full merchant cc company's?

Are there any full merchant cc company's that have no setup fee or monthly fee's?

Lightbulb ECHO is close

ECHO is pretty close (http://www.echoinc.com) ... you only pay the $10 fee when you have activity. Any merchant account will have discount fees though (that go to Visa / Mastercard et all) so I'm not sure you'll find a merchant account that says "Here. It's your money -- take it all."

Dan
    Dan Esparza
    CagedTornado web services

Went to their site and it appears they went up :/
    ECHO Payment Processing Price List

$99 Setup / $19.95 per month

Yep, it appears they've went up to $19.95 a month now. That puts them right up there with what most other merchant accounts run now days, I'm with Authorize.net and pay $20 a month for my statements and payment gateway. Well worth the cost IMHO...

As the other user said, you won't find any full on merchant account that doesn't charge you some type of monthly fee, most will fall in the $20-25 a month range.

Best of luck,

David
    http://www.genaldi.com

Actually, depending on exactly HOW you sign up with Echo determines what your monthly fee is. It _can_ be as low as $10.00 per month, without their Merchant America shopping cart option.

If anyone is interested, drop me a line and I can point you in the direction of an ISP that can get you that deal.

Just so we are clear, I am NOT the refering agent at this price, I know this because I use Echo, and I pay the reduced fee schedule.

The monthly fee is just the start. Once you pay application fee, they send you a camara to take picture of business. Then, when they see that it is home office they will tell you you have to deposite $1000 and have 5 or 10% of funds held back for 6moths because you are risky. It doesn't matter if you have excellent credit or have never had a chargeback.

I know a number of home-based businesses they did not do that to.
    ---
    Jon Berry
    Proactive Server Management
    http://www.got-management.com

NetHosting,

Check out the link in my signature!
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts