reseller friendly, Verio/Pair type speed/stability+PostGresQL+Tomcat+Python support

Any suggestions?

Something that is reseller friendly but has the type of uptime and speed you expect from Verio/Pair. Price is a less an issue.

I am trying Verio currently. Their VPS has been GREAT except for one major issue I can't find a workaround for.

[email protected]
    [email protected]

wont work. This is gonna be a big problem. I only manage a few customer accounts, however if I have to tell one of them a username is not available, they are going to give me a bad look =)

If someone knows a work around for the above email problem let me know. All the Verio people can suggest is using virtmaps, which just won't fly. (it's like email forwarding, I email that allows users to reply with the same email in the reply header).

Last edited by rracer99; 07-31-2002 at 02:12 PM.

This is not forwarding but alias..
    This is not really important. In the letter title everything going to be alright..
    I had sisilar problem but their support helped me

New Orleans, LA "Nawlins"
    for some reason I thought for Verio security reasons, the email user name [email protected] would not work if the account access user name was the same.
    intellec get what you pay for and you pay for what you get....