Need payment service with resellers in mind

Okay,, i need something with fee's similar to 2checkout but that will allow me to change the billing rate periodically, for example if a sold account descides to upgrade to a larger account i need to be able to change it manually and so forth and charge the onetime setup fee occompanied with the upgrade.

IN short i need to be able to do everything either automatically, manually or automatically and make changes manually later to the automatic process...

any suggestions,, ??

Marc Wyss - [email protected]
    MCHost Inc - Experts in Private Label Reseller Plans
    http://www.mchost.com

what www.hostcharge.com does

can tell me exactly what www.hostcharge.com does??
    i'm thinking of start a reseller business, and need something that can help me to process credit card..... hopefully no setup fee or monthly charge...and they only charge % or transaction....

hostcharge is very similar to 2checkout. They both have no monthly fees...but they both have initial set up fees, albeit low fees ($49 one time).
    Lime Drop Marketing!
    Web Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design
    http://www.limedrop.ca

Dedicated Servers cPanel Shared/Reseller Hosting
    VPS Backups Cloud Colocation Managed Services
    Webx Networks Serving world wide since 1997

Re: Need payment service with resellers in mind

Originally posted by jdp29053
    Okay,, i need something with fee's similar to 2checkout but that will allow me to change the billing rate periodically, for example if a sold account descides to upgrade to a larger account i need to be able to change it manually and so forth and charge the onetime setup fee occompanied with the upgrade.

IN short i need to be able to do everything either automatically, manually or automatically and make changes manually later to the automatic process...

any suggestions,, ??
    http://revecom.com [aka - paysystems.com] lets you edit your recurring payments. I edit a fair few accounts as folks change their plan etc. Works well.
    • AussieHost.com • Aussie Bob, host since 2001 •
    • Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!! •

HostCharge seems to have a decent deal for startup companies with only 8% discount rate...!

It would be gr8 if someone using hostcharge could explain what exactly are this charges mentioned on their site...

1. Monthly MCC access charge

??

Charges,,

Same thing im wondering, i e-mailed the company about the charges, when they respond i will post response.

Well..I wanted to email them immediately...but, i am first reading thru' alll the posts on hostcharge in WHT and then the info on their site and then email them all my doubts...

In any case...do post their reply here...!

Cheers

Monthly MCC access charge - Charges the ammount listed to the right if your montly profit exceeds that ammount.

What amount do i have to exceed the amount listed as the charge?

It would be nice, if Asher or Trevor could drop in and clarify this for us !?

Cheers

Revecom is an awesome system. And it keeps getting better. I heartily recommend them.
    Laurence Flynn @ atOmicVPS LTD
    Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting Solutions Powered by OnApp
    Fully Managed [Shared][Reseller][Cloud VPS] [Dedicated]
    Featuring the atOmicSTACK™ ● Speed ● Performance ● Reliability

Originally posted by NexDog
    Revecom is an awesome system. And it keeps getting better. I heartily recommend them.
    I can hardly wait for the new control panel too. I've been bugging them almost every day now, for a link off each account that lets you make some manual notes about that account. That would be so handy etc....
    • AussieHost.com • Aussie Bob, host since 2001 •
    • Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!! •

Arrow

Revecom does not send checks. If you have an international bank account they charge you $10.00 for your wire payment. Is less expensive than 2checkout, but if your sites makes a lot, go for it.
    Video Games, Card Games, Rol games, Manga and Comics, PC parts.

covalto.com
    megagente.com

Originally posted by megagente
    Revecom does not send checks.
    That's wrong. I receive a check from them every 14 days

Question

Hey, Walter! you receive a checks from Revecom? I talk to one guy there and he said they donดt. This is the answer:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, in response to your inquiry 1., it costs 10 dollars to wire a
    transaction to your offshore bank. 2. you will receive the email
    instantaneously. #3. we do not send the payment by check, we send it by electronic fund transfer. If you are referring to our discount rate to sign on with pay systems we have a base rate of 3.95%. If you have any other inquiries, feel free to check out our website on www.revecom, or contact us at 1-866-699-9022

--------------------------------------------------------------------------