Thread: hostgator

hostgator

I still have hostgator as a host and I feel a little bit bad for saying any thing bad about them.
    They are not that bad of a company and my site is still up and running and has yet to go down except for that one time that the server was rebooted.

I know I mentioned an issue about inodes I had with them but there really was no issue just some sales guy from there who did not understand how the company does things when I was looking into the fact I had more inodes then what the TOS said I could have.

I know it really upset me that the live support guy pushed the idea of getting dedicated when I could not afford it and I had posted I was upset here.
    I am not a rich lady and do not have much money and dedicated just would not work even though I might need it.

My site is not taking down the server I am on nor is it using that much resources.

I had talked with Brent from host gator and he Told me if I was causing issues I would be contacted via email and I have no email about any issues.
    I did get called an awesome customer though which did make me smile.

Any way I just want to apologize to host gator for any thing bad I said on here about them. They are still a good company.

It's feedback that helped them fine tune that TOS clause, so it's not all bad. It will now be clear to customers and employees alike what its role is and how it is applied.

yep so one good thing came out of it.
    although means my site is not backed up.

I'm glad to see that everything has been worked out.
    WebHostingReviews.com (Established 1999)
    Web Hosting Customers: Happy or unhappy with your host? Let others know on our web site.
    Web Hosting Companies: Drive traffic to your site by getting listed in ours.