* [UK] Manchester Colocation | 42U £199.99 PM | 15AMP | 1000GB B/W | Pre-Order TODAY!

Hello

UKEasily's new Manchester based backup data center facility is now in planning, due to our massive growth over the last 6 months we are in the process of planning a new data center based in Manchester (on Manchester Science Park) mainly for us but we are also adding around 20 cabinets to rent out at unbelievable rates.

As a special promo we are offering space with NO SETUP FEE, which in turn will save you ££££ over other UK providers who charge unbelievable setup fees.

20% of the rent-able space has been sold out already so its advised to order your required space asap. Once fully sold we will be planning to open another facility twice as big as the first one.

Our opening date is on the 25th, NOV 2007. Your first months payment is needed to secure your space and the following months payment will be taken one full month after the 25th, NOV 2007 so you wont be billed again until or after the 25th, DEC, 2007.

Colocation Plans:

1/4 Cabinet (11U)
    5 Amps Power
    1000GB Bandwidth
    Private and Lockable Space
    24/7 Unassisted Access
    3 Months Contract

£99.99 Per Month + NO SETUP FEE

1/2 Cabinet (22U)
    10 Amps Power
    1000GB Bandwidth
    24/7 Unassisted Access
    3 Months Contract

£149.99 Per Month + NO SETUP FEE

Full Cabinet (42U)
    15 Amps Power
    1000GB Bandwidth
    24/7 Unassisted Access
    3 Months Contract

£199.99 Per Month + NO SETUP FEE

To order please see our colocation plans: http://www.ukeasily.co.uk/colocation.html, to request information please email our new colocation information email at colo-manchester@ukeasily.co.uk. Please note that email is currently the only way to request information on the above plans since we have yet to install our new dedicated colocation hot line.

We can also supply colocation for oversea clients, we are able to setup your colocation and also order servers for you from many suppliers such as Dell, HP and many more, rack your server (s) and also install the OS.

Thank you.
    Please PM me if you need any updates or help.

Hi Craig

I just clicked http://www.ukeasily.co.uk/colocation.html

and all i got was

404 Error
    There appears to be some kind of error, maybe you clicked a link which isn't now active. Please look below are select your solution.

If you require any assistance please contact us using the link in the left menu.

It seems to be at the following URL: http://www.ukeasily.co.uk/isp_soluti...olocation.html

Craig, is there any chance of some pictures/images of your datacenter please? I actually wanted to buy a 1/4 rack at the beginning of 2008, though you say space is limited. I did want to visit closer to the time but it would be nice if I could see some images of the setup prior to then!

Also, a question I was supposed to e-mail you about a few days ago: what are you charging for extra power usage per amp? Thanks.

Hi

Please direct all questions to: colo-manchester@ukeasily.co.uk

Thank you.
    Please PM me if you need any updates or help.