A few Templates For sale

Hi guys,

I made a few templates, my first attempts so they need a lot of work doing on them, They wopuld be good for someone who wants a start with a site but wants to do a bit of customization.

I started improving them with some advice from people on here, but due to other commitments i no longer have time to work on them

Template 1

Template 2

Template 3

Bids start at $10 each PM me if you are interested

I also have 2 that i bought of someone else

Template 4

Template 5

These are $15 each, again if you are interested please PM me

ALL templates are .psd files

They do need a lot more work. I'd say look at other professional designs and try and do the same. Also, maybe bring down the font size a notch, that text is huge.

Good luck.

as i said, i dont have time anymore with other commitments

So, your trying to say.... your selling something that isn't complete?

I will pay you $60 for all of them if you slice them.. Of course I don't want the logo's/names on them.. I can give these to my resellers for free.

just a thought if they don't sell.

Robert

eepGfX, i dont see any apects of these templates that make them incomplete. They ARE complete and just because you dont like them doesnt mean that they are in any way not finished.

YourCompany , your just making yourself look dumber. If you actually read the posts, you'd see this:
    my first attempts so they need a lot of work doing on them

Um, im sorry, but if you were a real designer you would understand that the improvement stage comes AFTER your done the template, am i right?

"I started improving them" - Which means he has finished the templates, and is now editing them to make them better.

What he meant by needed alot of work was that they werent that great and you needed to customize them a bit to fit your needs as stated here: "wants to do a bit of customization"

Thank you, and i dont think i made myself look dumb at all. I believe it was the other way around.

Um, im sorry, but if you were a real designer you would understand that the improvement stage comes AFTER your done the template
    Why would a designer want to improve a template AFTER he finishes it ? When its done, isn't it time to either use it or sell it ?

yup, its not finished until its good, so these are unfinished and hes trying to sell them cuz hes "too buzy to do this anymore"
    Read the posts people, no more blanket answers.

I don't know what you're talking about. They all look finished to me. He said they may need to be improved, but there's no doubt they look complete.

I am really starting to hate this forum, its getting so bad you can't make a simple pot without an argument starting.
    It's simple, if you are not interested in the templates, don't post and don't start an argument about them.

Originally posted by eepgfx

Why would a designer want to improve a template AFTER he finishes it ? When its done, isn't it time to either use it or sell it ?
    Maybe you're having a hard time understanding just what a "template" is.

If I needed some templates, I'd get those, taz. They're a great deal.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.