Need suggestions for hosting graphic intensive site

I'm currently on a shared hsoting plan and use 300 MBs and average around 30 Gigs of transfer.

For the first 20 days of each month, everything is great. During the last ten days of each month, half my graphics don't load. My host is severely throttling my bandwidth and I've had enough of that.

I know many places out there don't want custoemrs like me who have hundreds of 200kb - 300kb pictures on my site (and before you ask they are not nude pictures ) It's a celebrity fan site that I derive virtually no income from that I do for fun.

If anyone has any suggestions for a reliable and affordable host that could handle my needs, I'd appreciate receiving some suggestions. I want my site to run smoothly the "entire" month at the best price I can get (naturally)

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer me.

I would HIGLY recommend you post your request Here . Im sure half a dozen will reply within a few hours. If you are still looking for recommendations. I would check out www.Hostrocket.com .
    Chris,
    AIM: Chris24HS
    24 Host, Coming Soon….

Originally posted by Chris 24Host
    I would HIGLY recommend you post your request Here . Im sure half a dozen will reply within a few hours.
    You say it Chris. 2 threads in a row!
    Matt De Leon
    GreekComm - http://www.greekcomm.com/
    Online Community for Greek Fraternities and Sororities.