Doing some homework about dynastyhost.

I was just about to pull the trigger and purchase a hosting plan on eBay for $29.95 and $9.95 per year after the first year as listed here:

I decided to research the seller ( here at WHT before I did, so I did a search for the name and all seemed OK until I read this thread:

where dynastyhost seems to say that people who sell $30/year plans are unreliable. Now I don't know what to think. Dynastyhost would you care to comment, I may still be interested. Is this a one-time good deal or has your attitude on this changed.

I have a "sponsored" site with DynastyHost. I display their banner advertisment and in return I get the hosting free. I have YET to upload the site, and surprisingly they've not badgered be about getting the site up. Everytime i've contacted them on AIM they've been friendly, and helpful. Sometimes even going beyond the normal call of service (especially when I had a slight problem with getting a domain name transferred to my account. They've gone this extra length for a person who isn't paying for their services. With that in mind I give them a 5/5 rating and STRONGLY recommend you go with them. Hope that helps

Originally posted by Fazel3
    they've not badgered be about getting the site up
    Why would a company be badgering you about NOT using their resources? They would badger you if put the site up but didn't put their advertisement up maybe, but...

Thanks Fazel, its good to get an opinion from a customer.

Thumbs up Dynastyhost

I have a hosting plan with DynastyHost and have found them to be a reliable and helpful hosting company with fast and reliable servers.

Ask: WebHost, How old are You?
    What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!