2CO with WHMCS/WHMAP - anyone using ?

OK, the one thing I don't like about PayPal is that even though PP doesn't require people to have a PP id, the payment form is a little confusing and might make people think they do in fact need an id.

So I was considering 2CO. Is there anyone using 2CO on WHMCS or WHMAP? How do you find it? Is it easy for people to pay, and straightforward?

One thing with PayPal, some people seem not to trust it. I had a recent customer I was talking to, and when I told him I only accept PP he seemed a little put off.

Of course, a real merchant account would be ideal but for now I just wanted to minimize the gateway expense, that's why I was thinking 2CO if it is at least a little more "professional" than PayPal.

Comments/input welcome..
    Last edited by subzer0; 10-04-2007 at 04:16 PM.

We use both PayPal and 2CO with WHMCS and it works just fine. Customers who don't like PayPal can easily make payments at 2CO using credit/debit cards.
    OSHS Ltd
    OSHS Services - DNS Clusters | R1Soft Licenses | R1Soft CDP Storage | UK Server Colo | UK Rack Space

Yes, at HostPenguin we also use 2CO and Paypal. Its pretty straight forward and haven't had any complaints.

So on the checkout page where you pay, does it ask the user to create any kind of id? If one of you could post a screenshot of your checkout page with 2CO, I would really appreciate. I am very curious just to take a look, as I never purchased anything via this company before. Thanks!

Your customers don't need an account with 2CheckOut to pay you. They just enter their name, address and card details. WHMCS will actually pass accross the name and address which they've entered on your site so the client just needs to enter their card details to make the payment.

Matt
    WHMCompleteSolution
    The Complete Client Management, Billing & Support System
    www.whmcs.com