Banners Needed (Exchange for Hosting)

Hello,
    I posted this same offer here last Wednesday and I got a reply from a certain company who offered an excellent price because they didnt want the hosting. They have not done the work and they wanted cash first for it. I wont mention their name as it might be an honest mistake. I am not happy with them though for not responding to emails and a PM. So I am reopening the same offer........ The two winning banners will win what is mentioned below. I will pick the winners as soon as I see something good appearing. If banners are recieved in the next hour or 2 I will be very happy!!!

I am wanting to promote Stormhosts.com more and I am going to be putting out banners on certain sites over the next few days and need some banners creating.

I need a 125x125 6K max
    Also a 468x60 12K max.

I would like it animated and to be eye catching!! The current banner I use is here......
    http://www.stormhosts.net/banners/SH125x125.gif

Also here......
    http://www.stormhosts.net/page_affiliate_links.asp

The things we offer are on the site and include Instant Activation of accounts. I would like this highlighting. Also customer service etc... Just the usual stuff.

I have 2 Basic Hosting Packages which I will be giving away free of charge for the banners I choose... if I choose any. The selling price is 9.99/Mo or 99.99/Year and a CP is included. This will be free for life for the 2 best banners.

Please post your banners or email them to me and if they are used, you will get the Basic Hosting package for free.

Cheers,

Matthew
    www.stormhosts.com

Attractive little deal you got there.

Cheers iamdave

Thanks for the comment! This offer is now closed again. I have had some contacts and the ball is now rolling. Thanks again for all you guy's interest!

Best Regards,

Matthew Newill
    www.stormhosts.com