Need simple php/mysql survey in exchange for link/ads

I currently run a gaming site (60k+ unique visitors a month and increasing) and am building a second community that will go along with it. It's unique in the world and is growing at an amazing pace.

This second site will be much larger (in terms of content) and will also attract roughly 10-15x more traffic (I can explain in further detail for those who are interested).

The design of the site is being worked on right now, but while that's being done, I need a simple survey to be created.

It will be called BATTLE RESULTS

This is for a GAMING SITE that has roughly 15 teams. What I want this survey to do, is the user to SELECT which of th 15 teams WON the battle and which of the 15 teams of the LOST the battle. This information is to be stored in a database and the results to be displayed on another page. Basically, sorting by highest winning percentage, most popular army, etc...

Other things to add to this :: IP tracking, graphical representation, other things to flag in the survey such as:

TYPE OF MATCH
    DATE OF MATCH
    ADDITIONAL INFO

I believe this is a simple script to write, I just don't have any time to do it myself. This site will certainly see some excellent traffic as all my users will use it. I intend to create a gaming network out of this, and will provide more information to those who are interested in assisting me.

In exchange, I can offer a "designed by" link on every page the script is written on. I will also have a credits page that will give credit to all those who contributed their work. Further, as with my initial site, I have a sponsors page that I can post up a link (and info) as well.

If you have some time, and would like to help out a thriving gaming community, send me a message or e-mail.

Cheers!

Whats the url of the site.. My programmers might be albe to help you out. And can you provide traffic logs?

Site info:

The gaming site: www.eldaronline.com

Stats, etc. I can provide no problem.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers