Arrow PIII 1000/512 ram/40g hdd/400g traffic

I have moved to another server which allows me to route my IP's. Unfortunately, rackshack won't annouce any of my IP's to their network rendering my plans useless. So I'm reselling the box. They normally charge $99 setup for this box.

Specs below:

PIII 1000/512 ram/40g hdd/400g traffic/clean install of redhat 7.1
    Setup: $29 (this covers rackshacks reinstall of redhat 7.1)
    Price: $106.61 per month.

Rackshack advertises this box for $99 per month. But that dosen't include their state sales tax, country sales tax and MTA sales tax. So it really adds to $106.61.

Support is available through their ticket based system and email. If you require further information, please contact me via PM or any contact method below.
    <<Please RTFM for signature setup>>

As you know, rackshack does not allow server transfer. How do you plan to handle support?

It sounds like you will be giving out your RS-number and password out, which includes your billing information.

Peter

Originally posted by ckpeter
    As you know, rackshack does not allow server transfer. How do you plan to handle support?

It sounds like you will be giving out your RS-number and password out, which includes your billing information.

Peter
    hello peter

i'm reselling the server. support will be handled by rackshacks ticket based system or via email. your personal contacts or credit card is not listed in the members section/profile.

Are you giving out your RS-number and password to your client (the one using your server)?

Peter

Originally posted by ckpeter
    Are you giving out your RS-number and password to your client (the one using your server)?

Peter
    hello peter

i can if i wanted to. i have also develop a php script which will parse support queries to their ticket base system or through email which ever they choose.

Assuming your script does it job, it sounds like you have planned well. Good luck on your offer.

Peter

7. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com