Thumbs up Happy Dot5hosting Customer

Before anyone blasts me for being some newbie posting a commercial for Dot5hosting, let me explain the history:

I've posted in the web hosting requests forum a couple of times asking for very specific things from a webhost. I tried a couple who responded and ended up going with Dot5hosting.

I created a custom plan, as I need few accounts and low bandwidth, but a fair amount of disk space. (I like to be able to use the disk space to transfer files to and from different computers.) They set it up for me quickly.

I had some problems using the SMTP filters on my account, so I submitted a request. Within hours, one of their admins (I feel bad, I forgot his name) had responded, was testing the problem, and within a day it was fixed. Chris, Mark and everyone there has been just stellar with helping me.

I've been online with them for a week now. No, not much time in the grand webhosting scheme of things, but in that week I've had a 100% success rate accessing my features and setting the account up exactly as I want it.

Their mail interface is terrific. I love being able to set up users (I have a few friends who POP mail off my domain) and then turning them over to a user control panel where THEY can change their passwords and do the things they need to do. They can set up vacation mailers, forwards, and even their own filters, without bothering me. These were things I'd really been wanting.

Anyway, so I'm blabbering. Dot5hosting has been great. For the first time in three months, I feel settled with my website and confident that tomorrow, when I pull it up, it will be there and running smoothly.

PS: And NO, I was not asked to post favorably by anyone at Dot5hosting. I felt compelled to post because I chose Dot5 based on a search of the forums and I know that word of mouth can be important.

Dont know if I am allowed to do this ... but can I ask your domain name

And thank you for your comments, dont remember handling a SMTP issues personally so thank Mark!
    dot5hosting.com
    [email protected]
    "We look after our customers, or someone else will"

Nice to see a happy post about a host, instead of a flaming

Heres a link to a review: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...highlight=dot5

Take care,
    dot5hosting.com
    [email protected]

Hello,

Hope you stay a happy customer and they stay happy provider. Wish you both lucks.
    Amir Golestan
    Executive Director | Micfo
    delivering the divine hosting experience™ | AS53889
    www.micfo.com

OK .. think im going mad. Just read my reply to the wrong post. ops
    dot5hosting.com
    [email protected]