Thumbs up RackShack's QuickSSL offer

Since RackShack take a lot of flames around here, I thought I would post about my pleasant experience dealing with them. I recently purchased a GeoTrust QuickSSL. I went to the RackShack site, filled out all the ordering and payment information, I was then sent a confirmation email from GeoTrust with a link to their site, went through and confirmed all the information, had to provide our system administrators email address to confirm the technical information was correct, did that, he then confirmed that information and I got a nice welcome email from GeoTrust with the certificate attached. I then proceeded to add it on the server and bingo, all up and running.

So a thumbs up to RackShack and GeoTrust, the whole process took under 15 minutes to complete

Mod Note: If this is in the wrong place, please move

well considering it's all automated...

But I tend to agree it's a pleasent experience. After Thawte's decision to stick their hands deep into my wallet I was happy to jump regardless of the fact they're dirt cheap. That it was a simple process just made things better.

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

All I know is that they sure advertise a lot....I think they probably spend the majority of there R & D cash on advertising. Just something to think about...

Yeah, Rackshack SSL certs are great. I personally use one and am about to buy another. I've only heard maybe one complaint about them on this board?
    Jay » jay@frontdrive.com • AIM » FDrive Support
    Front Drive™ » Advanced multi-domain solutions
    http://www.frontdrive.com/

We appreciate the feedback....

Originally posted by GeoTrustCEO
    We appreciate the feedback....
    and we appreciate the price

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Is this price going to hold?

I need these cert simply for my control panels on my ensim boxes, not really to "sell" anything.
    L. James Prevo - President/Owner
    Prevo Network, LLC - http://www.prevo.net
    Est. 1999 - Month to Month Billing!!

I think we are priced right now --- we seem to be growing and not asking too high of a premium.......

I want to hold here.....