Looking for a Partner

Looking for a partner to open up a new web hosting company. Until we are able to cover the costs of everything ourselves there will have to be a little contribution but not very much.

If you are interested please PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

The shared costs are negotiable, just contact me. Any other questions can be left here if you would like.
      0 Not allowed!

The profit will be a ROI of 100% and then from there it will be split.

Postion(s) is still open and looking.

By the way there are some new added benefits.
    Last edited by Justin; 09-29-2007 at 09:22 PM. Reason: thread bumps merged
      0 Not allowed!

I think you need to be a little more specific than that. What are you planning to offer, how and where are you going to market this idea, etc.

It would help if you post something like that and include what you're willing to contribute.

PM me with the details if you have a plan.
    Right Servers Inc. - Fully Managed VPS and Fully Managed Bare Metal Servers in US & Canada. We want to empower entrepreneurs to grow their business, not their IT headaches. Managed is better.
    High Availability | SSD | DirectAdmin & Softaculous | Daily Backups |Firewall & Security |30 Day Money Back Guarantee
      0 Not allowed!

Basically I'm looking to begin a free host with hopefully another partner that can contribute at least a little every once and awhile to the project. I have a mass group of dedicated friends that need reliable free host and would be willing to dedicate some time to contribute. Then they have a tree of friends that need free hosting so it basically goes down from there.

I have been in the hosting business for a few years now and have worked for both a free host and paid host. I have various ideas on ways to limit some of the expenses and hopefully totally eliminate them at some time and be able to gain some profit.
      0 Not allowed!

Where are you located? I maybe interested.
      0 Not allowed!

In the united states of America.
      0 Not allowed!

I have you a private message.
      0 Not allowed!

Position is still looking for requests. Please remember this is a free host.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm interested in starting a free host myself, I can contribute a little, familiar with most panels out there, though I prefer just a command line (SSH). I'll PM you later if you don't reply.
      0 Not allowed!

All partners found, please close this thread.
      0 Not allowed!