Good JSP and MySQL host?

** Apologies if you read this twice, just want good feedback **

Hello all,

I'm just looking for a JSP host ( JDK 1.4 ) that supports MySQL that will be used primarily for personal use.

It'll mostly be a site that contains many pictures and replays from various games, I'd imagine that I'd need 500-1 gig ideally, but this can be scaled down if required. No idea on monthly transfers, but something thats reasonable should be fine.

I'd like to here from people here on there experiences with various JSP hosts. Price is a definate concern, I really don't want to spend more than $25 a month, with less being highly preferable.

Lastly I'd like to sign up with a web host that is known for their up-town and that's been established for a while...

Thanks all...

Well, I can't provide you with any personal feedback so I'm going to point you in the direction of a place where you can filter your search to find a host to your specifications:

You can search for a host, read reviews on them, see technical & support information, when established, etc.

Scotland, UK
    I too can't provide you with any personal advise, however I would search this forum and possibly hunt around a few hosting directories.

A point though, a lot of hosts wont support JSP as it is very resource intensive.
    Chris Adams - CEO - Rochen Ltd. - chris (at) rochen (dot) com

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services. | | | | Twitter: @rochenhost