Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by swish
    You can't blame CW staff for not wanting to answer questions.. everytime they have they have been ridiculed and belittled.. no matter what they say. Most of you people seem to have such menial lives (not you Slumpy..) that you can never seem to be happy or content and feel such little self worth that you need to insult others and down them and belittle them to try and make yourself feel like somebody and feel important..

Harrassing staff on irc, telephone, going to their homes and making threats..

I wouldn't answer your questions either if that were the case!

The way alot of the customers have acted.. in a brick and mortar store..they would have been thrown out and/or arrested! Just because it is a click and mortar business doesn't mean the rules are any different.

You can judge for yourself by the posts of these so called "mature" individuals.. Kool-Aid..etc..

The staff has been more understanding then most would have been given the way they were treated.. they didn't treat any customers worngly until a few days fater the way they were treated and harrassed!

They are lucky i wasnt a customer. I would have sued them.

Class action time

HOW in the world can you defend the most childish, irresponsible, and unprofessional business owner that I have ever seen. Poor communication, insulting tone, and bald-face lies are just the start of his "CEO" personality.

Swish you should probably swish back to Shawn's lair and be quiet. Once you are there get Shawn to refund the money like he promised. I still have a lean on his Paypal account for $7.04.

I mean , come on Shawn stop booting people while your on your powertrip in IRC and answer their questions and refund their money.

Oh, jeez.
    I don't know anything about cyberwings but the way questions are handled doesn't give me any incentive to, anyway.

Frankly, all this is very unprofessionnal. Could a mod just close this thread? Apparently it doesn't help CW former customer's cause, and it certainly doesn't help CW show a good face either.

This is all a waste of saliva^H^H^H^H^H^Hink^H^H^Helectrons.
    http://www.voilaweb.com - the Social Internet Toolbox.

I didnt read the whole thing, only saw the websites about cyberwings. LOL, this is so funny. But first of all, I'd have never signed up with someone selling $5.00 Secret Kit to possibly earn up to 10 000$ a month.

is this a joke or something? somebody pinch me

cbw_is_gay: those are some funny @ss sites!! LMFAO!! Thanks for the good laugh.

Originally posted by Jag
    How in the hell can they even stay in business?!?

I tell ya how, CW has become a retard magnet! Every bonehead on the web who thinks $10 a year is no big deal to lose also does not mind rewarding a lying, rude, and laughable buffoon! If CW succeeds in signing up more stooges, this could encourage more scam artists to mimic the CW style. Just what we need.

http://www.cyberwingsscam.com/

Hurrumh!

Yup, have to agree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12