Thread: adds

What is the best add compay, like popuptraffic.

I am assuming you would like an advertising network that serves popup's correct?
    If so here are some recommendations:

Hope I have helped. If not, elaborate a bit more and I am sure myself or
    another member of the board can be of help. >> Web hosting forum
    I own a webhosting community hosted at
    Thank you DomiNET

New Orleans, LA
    pop-up traffic might be worth a try - but the likelyhood if it being any value is low.

Web Hosting is not an impulse buy, it is comes from a need & is then typically well researched.

The chances of a popup ad catching somebody at the right moment & them just going ahead on that basis is like hitting a bullet with a bullet.

Of course there may be some branding value in popup ads, but unless you have a significant budget - any branding efforts will just be lost in the sea.

On the other hand - people don't like popups - it could have a negative impact.
    Andrew McMaster
    Compare Prices, Consumer Reviews, Help, Guides and More.

Negative impact

Speaking of negative impact, iVillage is removing almost all of the pop-ups currently running on their network, citing negative advertiser impact as one of the reasons. The other reason being, of course, that everyone hates pop-ups

Read the article: Web Site iVillage Says Bye-Bye to Most Pop-up Ads

If the person is looking for webhosting on the other hand, and the features of the ad appeal to them, then they are likely to try you out...