Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay, that's it. What the host with the best freaking support out there?

(for prices comparable to IPowerWeb )

Preferably 1-800

Jenna

I really recommend FrontDrive. Jay's always on AIM so I always get a faster response time than on the helpdesk. They're also having a summer special plan for a short time, with a deal better than iPowerWeb's, so go check them out

I would recommend frontdrive.com as well. So far, they've had really great and fast support.

I'll check them out. Can't necessarily trust you, you newbies you.

I'm kidding, I love you all.

Jenna

I'm not to new ...

Well she wasn't referring to you.

And do you recommend Frontdrive.com?

You hadn't posted yet! Whatever. Anyway, I found this on FrontDrive.com. Seems that in the end, everything was resolved, but...

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...e&pagenumber=1

There's a lack of information on them, which makes me nervous.

Jenna

The best support I have experienced in the hosting industry so far is Site5.com. Extremely professional and friendly.
    Do a search on them, and do one on Ventures Online also and you will find some good info.

Yes, Site5 does have great support. I would highly recommend them, though their fees are a bit more than what IPowerWeb charges.

Thanks, I'll check those out.

Jenna

Originally posted by NSyncVillage
    You hadn't posted yet! Whatever. Anyway, I found this on FrontDrive.com. Seems that in the end, everything was resolved, but...

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...e&pagenumber=1

There's a lack of information on them, which makes me nervous.

Jenna
    Read the last page and Jay explains everything with a legitimate reason All I can say is FDrive has quality hosting, end of story

Yeah, I saw that he explained everything, but with such few results in my search, it still makes me nervous.

Jenna

I've heard that F5hosting has good tech. support. No first hand experience though.

f5hosting is pretty expensive.... 10.00 a month for 20 mb? thats just beyond me.

That price seems...off...

Jenna

Jenna-

I'd say if support is truly your top priority, you should up your budget and go with futurequest or hostingmatters. I've lurked on this site for half a year now, and I've NEVER seen a bad thing said about either company, only good. Frontdrive may well be a great host, but they are less than six months old.

Originally posted by NSyncVillage
    Yeah, I saw that he explained everything, but with such few results in my search, it still makes me nervous.

Jenna
    Jenna-

The reason for the few results is simply because we're a fairly new company. I know that may scare you off, but I can assure you, if you do take the risk and go with us, we will go as far out of our way as possible to make sure that you have a good experience.

Please don't hesitate to get into contact with me directly if you have any thoughts, doubts or questions. My email address is jay@frontdrive.com and I'm on AIM during business hours at FDrive Support.

That said, if you just aren't comfortable with a newer company, I understand -- and will recommend, like some of the other posters, site5. They're one of the few companies on this board that you will never hear bad things about

-J
    Jay » jay@frontdrive.com • AIM » FDrive Support
    Front Drive™ » Advanced multi-domain solutions
    http://www.frontdrive.com/

i think you should look into getting a cyberwings AYW account
    Nick Twaddell
    WebSpace Solutions - Custom E-Solutions
    Fast, Reliable, Affordable Web Hosting

Another vote for Site5 from me as well.
    “Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under
    considerable economic stress at this period in history.”

Wow. Now I feel loved. Check out my two page thread! Sorry, can you tell I'm a youngin'? Haha, anyway, right now it's basically between VO, FDrive, and site5. I've been most successful in finding information about Ventures Online, so I'm sort of leaning towards them. However, I'm impressed with the response I got in this thread from FDrive/Jay.

Sigh. What's a girl to do? That's alright, I've got until October with Ipowerweb that I already payed for.

Jenna

It may be expensive but sometimes expensive is better .

$10/mo is pricey - but you're paying for 10 minute support response times.
    Laurence Flynn @ HostNEXUS.com
    Managed WordPress Hosting Solutions
    Focused on speed. Obsessed with security.

For amazing support, I would suggest FutureQuest.com and VenturesOnline.com .

Not that I have anything against FrontDrive, but their website was registered in mid march, that doesnt say anything about how their customer support is, but something to take into consideration.

I haven't had experience with fdrive, but I have with Site5 and V.O.
    Both offer great support, Site5 perhaps offers the best around (sorry but I can't compared to a ton of hosts, I haven't tried ALL them yet ), but Ventures Online has much faster delivery of pages and images. I love Site5 to death, but I had to move a site off of their servers once because of slow content delivery.

Best hosting company I have been with since 1997 I have been marketing since 1997)
    http://focalhosting.com
    Support is A plus!
    Load times is tops....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast