* Complaints about Cyberwings posts

I realize that many people are getting sick of the posts about Cyberwings, but look at the numbers of people who read them. Many, if not most of them are like me - people who never heard of 'webhostingtalk.com' until this forum was mentioned by other Cyberwings customers in other chat rooms and forums. 'Webhostingtalk.com' is getting a lot of new viewers who will be notifying others through word of mouth advertising. I would think that this has been very good for 'webhostingtalk.com'.

Hopefully, the problems with Cyberwings will be resolved soon enough, and no one will bother to post anything here anymore. I just wish that I had heard about 'Webhostingtalk.com' BEFORE I ever heard about Cyberwings, and I would have read complaints about Cyberwings, and I would never have become a Cyberwings customer.

I always thought that It has to be done, at last count 539 replies and 28968 views, would forever be the most read thread on this forum.

It appears that Cyberwings in default stands a chance of holding that dubious distinction, soon (5000 more views 'til it does).
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

lol, yes i guess so if all cyberwings posts were merged..

I have to agree w/ Anne. I only found this about the 3rd day it went down.

And I also wish I had known about this site before I gave my money to CyberWings.

its cheap entertainment
    Nick Twaddell
    WebSpace Solutions - Custom E-Solutions
    Fast, Reliable, Affordable Web Hosting

Originally posted by SoftWareRevue
    I always thought that It has to be done, at last count 539 replies and 28968 views, would forever be the most read thread on this forum.

It appears that Cyberwings in default stands a chance of holding that dubious distinction, soon (5000 more views 'til it does).
    Whoo-hoo, in defeat, I am famous!

Sorry I posted the "if your sick of cyberwing" post before. I guess what I meant was the multiple threads abou the same topic. Perhaps if they were all under one thread that would be better I completely understand people's frustrations and certainly encourage them to vent, if only to help other people.

Everyone has a right to vent their frustrations, and by all means vent away

http://www.ConsumerAffairs.com

send some cw complaints here