A client of mine currently have their web site hosted at ************.com, but the service is really unreliable, access is slow and customer support is poor. There is downtime every day and limits the availability of my clients web site. So I'm looking for an ASP.NET web host where I can move their web site.
* ASP.NET 2.0 support
* around 20gb bandwidth per month
* no database support required (but if supported then its a plus)
* diskspace not an issue since they only have a few pages
* minimum 5 email accounts
* minimum 2 subdomains
* stats application like Webalizer or awstats
* fast access and reliable service with negligible downtime
* not more than $10 per month (for annual payment)
* accepts payment via PayPal (verified account)
So far I like the Value.Net plan at Alentus.com ( http://www.alentus.com/hosting/compare.asp
). Please recommend any reliable web hosts based on these factors, and if you have any suggestions on Alentus.
Thanks a ton!