Wiseclients - Shady?

Has anyone else who has used these found them to be a bit shady?

I ordered a monthly clientexec licence from them two days ago.

So far, I have had an e-mail from them with the licence key and a link to their client area. I requested an installation for clientexec on the VPS I am using.

It has now been two days and I have not heard a thing.

Upon logging into my client area today I noticed two things:

1) The invoice is showing as having not been paid despite me having a reciept from 2checkout showing otherwise.

2) None of their site seems to be secured at all. They're all standard http url's, even for the client area and support system.

I opened a support ticket with them tonight raising my concerns, and have also stated that if the installation is not done tommorow, I will be removing my card details from their system and issuing a chargeback.
    Computing Support Centre (My Personal Site)
    ChatNSN Communications (My Chat Network)

I personally have not used them, but please let us know what happens to you, so that others will have an idea of what wiseclients really is about.

Keep records of everything that you say to them and what they say to you. This way, if you need to challenge your payment to them, you have a better chance of winning.

I have now heard back from them. Apparantly, because I paid through 2checkout, the payment had to be applied to my account manually, which I did not realise.

This has now been done, and the invoice status now reflects this.

They have stated that they cannot find any record of the installation request, although they would not by searching under my e-mail address as it was my business partner that made the installation request.

As soon as I can hold of her to find out the details for the domain, I will send them the installation details

I'll keep you informed on how it goes.

It seems as if they should have more information on their website about how their payment systems work. I hope that things work out for you, and that this can be a learning experience for both you and the company.

It was a matter of miscommunication and glad that you have got it sorted out.
    Also, you got any update on the SSL? I think it would be better to have a secure connection when you access the billing system and helpdesk.
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

WiseClients. DON'T USE IT.

My old CE license was transferred to them. The support simply DOESN'T EXIST. I've submitted tickets for upgrades, and I'm still waiting for my reply. I stopped to pay 3 months ago and my license was cancelled last month... they don't even check if you pay. It's horrible.

Now that the corporate server was transferred to another provider, I have a free CE license, so I don't worry for them.
    Nahuel Lanzón - nahuel.lanzon[@]lemuriacorp.com
    Lemuria Corporation - CEO / MANAGER
    Spanish Flash Tutorials! LemuriaDemos.com

This issue has now been resolved. We had already switched to WHMCS instead so it's now a bit of a moot point but anyway. I had a phonecall from wiseclients earlier apologising for the delay.

I explained that I was now using a different control panel, and wanted to cancel my account with them.

They have done this for me, and that is now reflected in my client area.

So on this occasion although I haven't stayed with them, they did the right thing in the end.

Can a mod please change the topic to reflect that this issue is resolved and also close the topic please?
    Last edited by ChatNSN Comms; 09-18-2007 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Issue has been resolved