MediaLayer monthly review

well, it has been whole month since i chose to go with them.

they are a little bit pricey, but worth it. honestly, there's nothing to review, since i haven't got any issues. their work are flawless, their support answers within 5 minutes, although it's always late at night when i post the support ticket (time difference, you know, ten hours or so). our site experiences zero downtime, and the scheduled or unscheduled works, which involve downtime always are announced couple of days before. and it was only once till now. any issue is solved fast and efficiently.

concerning the website. we run an ipb forum, average amount of users, using hosting package. when we were on powweb the uptime was terrible, the speed was horrifying. it took something like 5 mins sometimes just for one page to download. now with medialayer everybody's happy. they are very fast, for the users from all over the world.

all of these outcomes made me to sign up for the whole year. i know, it's against the common sense and against the advices here, but i think i can trust them.

way to go, guys, keep up the great job.

honestly, there's nothing to review, since i haven't got any issues.
    I know how that feels. When the service is so good, you can't even praise the host properly.

now with medialayer everybody's happy.
    Everybody, except Powweb?

all of these outcomes made me to sign up for the whole year. i know, it's against the common sense and against the advices here, but i think i can trust them.
    We can look forward to a 1 year review then.

In the mean time, please share a domain that you host with them. If you don't want to make it public, you can send it to the moderating team via http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=4713053. It's a formality that will ultimately add value to your review. Thank you!

MediaLayer always seems to cut it Let's hope they continue what they do over the years!
    LOL, like they care
    hi there!

Agreed. It's hard to review a host that has no problems.

In my opinion, their prices are cheap for the level of service that you receive.

It's nice to see you're doing well with MediaLayer. They're a great company, so please keep us updated in the future.

Keep up the great work layer0!

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    I know how that feels. When the service is so good, you can't even praise the host properly.
    exactly. that's why it' so hard to find good reviews about webhostings.

their lack of happiness is nothing in comparison with ours, when we were hosted on their servers.

We can look forward to a 1 year review then.
    i believe i should post a few reviews during the year also. the motherland should know its heroes.

In the mean time, please share a domain that you host with them. If you don't want to make it public, you can send it to the moderating team via http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=4713053. It's a formality that will ultimately add value to your review. Thank you!
    ok.

rozha,

Thanks for the review! Both myself and my staff really appreciate it
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

ok.
    Domain received and pointing to Medialayer. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    Domain received and pointing to Medialayer. Thank you!
    Thanks for the confirmation, didn't really have any doubts though.

I hear many great things I also spoke to the Admin of Medialayer great guy helped me with few things on my server

Quote Originally Posted by sgarbus View Post
    Thanks for the confirmation, didn't really have any doubts though.
    As I said, it was a formality. I thought it can't hurt the review to be more complete.

I know the owner of media layer company .

used my some of my art work for his banners, back when we was friends.
    He's always hosted at the top level! i never had problems, he's server are also very ddos protected

100% great hosting i suggest you all change.
    ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quality hosting, quality customer and you get a quality review. Nice job Medialayer.
    :: iMountain.com Solar Powered Hosting - Same location for 20 years
    :: Clustered, HSphere, Webhosting, VPS, Dedicated and Luxury clusters
    :: Specializing in Database clustering and optimization for vBulletin, Joomla and Wordpress sites.

14. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com