Custom Web Design... Cheap!

Independent web designer (and graphics designer) looking for work, will make custom designs.

---------------
    Pricing:

Basic Package.......... ($20 USD)
    The basic package includes the layout (HTML and images obviously included) with comments inserted as to make for easy editting for the less HTML savvy user.

Premium Package...... ($30 USD)
    The premium package includes the layout (HTML and images included) with comments inserted as to make for easy editting for the less HTML savvy user, as well, this package includes the PSD (Photoshop format) images.

Advanced Package.... ($35 USD)
    The advanced package includes everything from the HTML layout with the images, comments inserted for easy editting, PSD format images, all the fonts that were used in the images, and also a layout done in ASP with "virtual includes" to make for even easier editting.
    ---------------

If you want an example of my work, email me and I'll send you a screenshot of a layout that I've made - this layout is also for sale.

Once I create the layout, I will send a JPG or GIF screenshot of the webpage in multiple resolutions (640*480, 800*600, 1024*768) and if you like it I'll have you send the money via PayPal and I will then send whatever you paid for.

Special requests can be made... just don't expect to get exactly what you have pictured in your mind But I'll do my best to get what you want.

..... And yes I'm open to haggling lol, no I won't jack up the prices, I won't ever make them higher than they are listed here, but if you need to fit this all into a small budget I'll lower the prices for you.

[email protected]
    ICQ# 122363808
    Last edited by TrueDeveloper; 07-28-2002 at 08:32 PM.

damn thats cheap...
    no portfolio....
    you shuld really post something that you made here...
    im thinking that its "pay for what you get"
    Read the posts people, no more blanket answers.

Thanks for the response, I'll make sure to take a look at <removed>

I have not done many jobs related to web hosting but have the web and graphics design experience to get the job done, and I have been looking at various different hosting web sites learning and getting ideas.

Here's a screenshot of an unfinished layout that I was working on until the client cancelled the request...

http://www.biggergaming.com/tantrumhosting.jpg
    taken at 1024*768 resolution and cropped

If you'd like to buy that layout (of course with the necessary changes and completed) just contact me .

Again, [email protected], ICQ # 122363808, AIM SN "Fluffy Wimp", Yahoo! preso_cuore.

Also, replying to Ruad, once I make the design, I give you a screenshot of the layout in 3 different resolutions (640*480, 800*600, 1024*768) and if you like the design, you send the money (multiple methods), and I send you everything you paid for - if you don't like it or change your mind, you can ask for different design or find someone else. It's a no risk type of thing .
    Last edited by Chicken; 07-29-2002 at 02:35 AM.