Need work? Want to find work? Get it here!

Finally, after months of development, Total Freelance opened it’s doors to the web community today, launching a new initiative in an attempt to expand the free services available to web developers.

Entering a field of tough competition, Total Freelance hopes to attract a wide range of users who either do not wish to pay fees for similar services or cannot afford to pay those fees. Either way, Total Freelance aims to provide the best services we can and strives to bring users the latest technology so as to make the buying and selling of development services ever easier, all for no cost.

Any companies or individuals that are interested in advertising or sponsorship should contact alec@totalfreelance.com.

[Mod Note: I posted this a few days ago in another forum but this one seems more appropriate now. If you disagree feel free to delete it ]

like you said, repost.

eteccc

phpcode am i going to get any feedback on the site i created for you, or are you just going to say nothing.
    dave

Davyboy, do you have an email address that I can contact you at? For some reason I can't send you any pm's and have been unable to reach for the a week or so.

Thanks,
    Alec

hi phpcoder you can contact me at frodo_exe@hotmail.com i don't know why you haven't been able to send PM messages, did you get my link to the site i've designed???
    dave