merchant or 3rd party? which do u use?

waht are the costs that come with a merchant account?

In responce to the subject. I'm currently using hostcharge and I love it. Asher is very polite and helpful.

i use a merchant account. you have to ship a fair few orders to make it worth while.
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

We use a third party merchant, 2checkout and are very satisfied with the service. I think the key though is for you to find which solution is more practical for your business and the better option for your particular needs.

It all depends on the volume you're transacting and where you're located at. We have used numerous 3rd parth processor like 2Co, HostCharge, and WorldPay. And we've also used full blow Merchant Accounts. If you're located outside of the US, your choices are most likely quite limited to 3rd party processors only
    Windows 2003 .NET Multi-Domain Web Hosting Solutions at affordable prices!
    www: http://www.tokios.com
    email: [email protected]

can u go into more detail about the volume. what numbers are we talking about here?

can u go into more detail about the volume. what numbers are u talking about

8. We have used Paysystems.com in the past but just acquired a true merchant account. Our fees include a 15 dollar a month gateway fee for Authorize.net, and 10 dollar "statement" fee from NPC (merchant bank), and a 25 dollar monthly minimum. The monthly minimum means that if we don't have 25 dollars worth of fees for that month we are charged up to the 25 dollars.

However in return for the above fees, are discount and transaction fees are much much lower than Paysystems.com, ProPay, 2Checkout, and other 3rd party companies. Plus it looks much more professional for our name to appear on our customers credit statements instead of Paysystem's.

whats the $15 gateway fee for?

so totall u pay about $25/mnth + transaction fees?

when u say discount, how low are u talking about?

hope this info isnt too personal. thanks

10. The gateway for is for Authorize.net. In order to use their gateway to accept the cards they charge me 15 dollars. I pay 25 a month plus my transaction fees which are:
    .25 per transaction
    %2.29 discount
    Feel free to PM me and I'll tell you who I went though.

sent