Question I got this e-mail , what should i do?

IMPORTANT: Do not ignore this email.
    This is cPanel cpuwatch on host.***********!
    While processing, the cpu has been
    maxed out for more than a 6 hour period. The current load/uptime line on the server at the time of
    this email is
    01:15:36 up 5 days, 21:59, 2 users, load average: 2.29, 2.59, 3.38
    You should check the server to see why the load is so high and take
    steps to lower the load. If you want stats to continue to run even with a high load; Edit
    /var/cpanel/cpanel.config and change extracpus to a number larger then 0 (run
    /usr/local/cpanel/startup afterwards to pickup the changes).

Notice : the load in last days is between 2 to 6 or 8 ,sometimes reach 15 and 20.
    when i see CPU/Memory/MySQL Usage found Mysql is red (15) % CPU for example .

This indicates that stats program find it difficult to run when the load on the server reaches this limit. Edit the value of the variable extracpus in the file /var/cpanel/cpanel.config to a greater value and restart cpanel. If it is having say 3 make it 8 and restart cpanel. You can restart cpanel using this script.

/usr/local/cpanel/startup
    David | www.cliffsupport.com
    Affordable Server Management Solutions sales AT cliffsupport DOT com
    CliffWebManager | Access WHM from iPhone and Android

is editing value reduce the load ?
    if not , is there any solution to reduce the high load , put in your consideration
    i have 90 web site in my server , but all of them are small site , except 2 or 3 only are big.

thanks for help

No, it will not reduce load. When the stats program run,the load on the server increases slightly. It will go to higher value if the domlog size of the domains are big. You can check the option in WHM --> Tweak setting, "Delete domain logs after stats run", so that the log files are cropped once stats program run. Now, the stats program will process the logs fast, reducing the chance of overloading the server.

it's already checked
    i'm uncomfartable coz i'm have no reason of high load , and have no solution

Is the server overloading only when the stats run on the server? If that is the case you will need to check the domlog size, and reduce the size manually. Issue may be that the stats may not be able to complete the process all the time and so it will not be able to crop the log files.

no , it is not the only case , i said when i check CPU/Memory/MySQL Usage i find
    mysql high usage (15) % CPU and many domains contain 1 or 2 high usage between 12 and 20 % CPU .
    i checked these domains i found they are forums , and their visits between 100 to 200 only , i thinks this is not the reason of the high load. also there aren't download files from these domains to make that load .

You can use the following command to see which databases takes more resource.

mysqladmin -i3 processlist

You might want to process a reboot with your provider.

Some times you will get a runaway process that chews up the cpu. Normally you can just find the process and kill it but it doesn't sound like that's an option for you.

Additionally someone might be taking advantage of your server. If you feel that you shouldn't have a load this high then I suggest that you hire a server management company to take a look at it. PSM is very inexpensive check them out www.platinumservermanagement.com