What Is Status2kô?
Status2k provides server information for current and future clients in an easy to read format, with live load, uptime & memory usage.
Status2kô is not only a great addition for clients but for administrators their is an interface providing vital information like CPU intensive processes and monthly bandwidth usage.
Why Should You Chose Status2kô?
Status2kô is a cost effective method for not only monitoring servers for downtime but also for system administration.
Status2kô can be run easily on Windows/Linux/FreeBSD, with setup taking less than 5 minutes per installation.
- Monitor custom ports on any server (also port/service uptime in percentage).
- Notification if service/port goes down.
- Notification of high load (e-mail includes the 5 most cpu-consuming processes).
- Show current Load/Memory/Swap & Hard Drive usage.
- Server announcements/news area (with RSS feed).
- CPU/Processor information (Client view).
- Current server uptime (day/hour/min/sec).
- Average server load (Client view).
- PHP/MySQL/Zend version (Client view).
- Kernel/Distro/Platform (Client view).
- Dynamic server images (Load/Uptime).
- PHPInfo (Client view).
- Password protected admin area.
- Live admin area (AJAX) displays Load, Memory, Swap, Ports/Services, Users in SSH & Connection Stats.
- Admin Logs Access, Suexec, DMESG, Error & Custom Logs.
- Bandwidth monitoring both incoming and outgoing data.
- Load Over 24 Hours.
- Memory Usage.
- Swap Usage.
- Outgoing Bandwidth.
- Incoming Bandwidth.
Please feel free to reply to this topic, ask on our forums or e-mail email@example.com
$14.95 - Semi-Annual/Half-Yearly.
$24.95 - Yearly/Annual.
$59.95 - Perpetual/Lifetime.
To order please head over to our BuyNow page:
We accept all major credit cards through 2CO as well as PayPal.