Lightspeed and cpanel

im considering installing lightspeed on a cpanel server from zipservers.com

i wanted to ask how complicated is the install?

thanks ~chris

Hello

Its not very complicated to install along with CPanel, there is a very good guide on litespeed website.

Once you have setup and configured litespeed you never need to touch it, as it runs off the httpd.config of the old apache. Meaning anything done in WHM is automatically update through to litespeed instantly.

I have it running on a clients site and they have noticed a massive performance boast and a decrease in CPU Load.
    ,Ashley
    ZXPlay
    Premium Virtual Private Servers | Dedicated Media Streaming Servers
    Dedicated Resources | EU Based
    www.zxplay.co.uk

Yup , the guide on there website will provide you with most if not all the help you will need to install it. If not post back here im sure someone will be around to guide you through it
    Amd-Communications - Affordable and Powerful Web Hosting Services www.amd-comms.co.uk
    Toll Free: 0800 043 2336 E-mail: sales[at]amd-comms.co.uk Shared Hosting - Reseller hosting - VPS Servers - Fresh IT Solutions

alright thanks everyone, just wanted to check and at the mere monthly price i consider it worth it

* Moved to Technical and Security Issues....

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.