helo message not matching

Hi, I have a dedicated linux/cpanel server running various websites with the shared ip and one website with a dedicated ip.

But when sending mail through sendmail from the dedicated ip website the ip in the helo greeting is not matching the ip of the sender, it is using the main shared ip rather than the dedicated ip which is producing a 550 error from some receiving mail servers. I have racked my brains trying to figure this out and was wondering if anyone else has/had a similar experience and found a solution.

By the way the helo greeting sent in mail from the shared ip websites is fine...

Cheers.

mail is sent through whatever ip is bound to the eth0 interface. If you want to change the ip, reconfigure your network settings to put a different IP on eth0.

you can change the helo banner and also can change the outgoing ip address permanently without having to reconfigure eth0 a.s.o.
    You only need to work the smtp banner and the transports area in exim. You can also have mail sent through different ip addresses for different domains.
    IntoDNS - Check your DNS health and configuration
    FLEIO - OpenStack billing and control panel for service providers